Michael Jackson #2

It was just another Saturday evening and your plan was to go out with some friends to the cinema. Living on the same block as you, Michael, your best friend, walked with you to the subway.

When you were together, there was always laughs and fun. Michael has been your best friends since kindergarten, and you couldn't have chosen a better friend. Michael was always there for you.

"Let's watch, Aliens.", Michael suggested, knowing very well how much you hated horror movies.

"No way, Michael!", you said, punching slightly his arm. "I want to be able to sleep tonight."

"Don't be scare, (Y/N). I'll hold your hand as the aliens attack someone.", he joked.

"No Aliens for me, thanks."

Michael smiled before suddenly stop on his tracks.

"What's wrong?", you asked him. You were standing in the middle of the subway crowd.

"There's something that scares me more than the Aliens.", he said.

"And what's that?"

"Asking you to go on a date with me."

You opened slightly, your mouth in surprise.

"You're asking me to go on a date?"

"Yes.", Michael said and smiled at you.

You felt your heart beating faster, and a huge smile appear on your lips. Why did it take him so long to ask you that?

"I would love, Michael.", you replied, and he held your hand, flashing you a smile before you walked side by side to the subway.

Maybe, you and Michael were always more than just best friends.