Dirk Benedict

The problem with being an actress is that sometimes you had to act with actors that irritated you deeply, as was the case with Dirk Benedict. He was the cockiest man you had ever met, always with a small smile on his face and flirting with all the women he saw. and worst of all, you were supposed to be his romantic couple in the movie.

The filming was going well and, on the screen, you seemed to have an enviable chemistry, but in real life you were not sure why he irritated you.

"Maybe you like him." said your makeup artist when you told her how annoying Dirk was.

"In love? Don't even think about it!", You exclaimed.

But later, when you saw Dirk again in the set, you wondered to yourself if there wasn't some truth in those words. Were you in love with him? Or maybe love was a strong word for what you were feeling... Maybe you liked him a bit, after all. But still, he made you irritated with his easy smile and all his flirting with other women.

"Hey doll.", Dirk said getting closer. You were getting ready to shoot another scene of the movie. It was supposed to be a conversation between his character (the awesome hero of the story) and your character (the smart and adventurous girl).

As soon as the cameras started shooting you and Dirk started acting like your characters. It was funny that his character irritated you less than his actual personality.

"You know what? You're the most stubborn woman I have ever met!", he said acting.

"And you... You are so annoying!", you exclaimed before Dirk holds you in his arms and kisses you tenderly.

"And cut!", the director yelled. But Dirk held you for a little more in his arms letting you two get lost in that kiss.

"The director said cut.", you said after breaking the kiss. "Didn't you hear?"

A part of you wanted to keep kissing him for hours and the other part of you still found him incredibly annoying.

"Well, you were kissing me too.", Dirk said and winked at you. "And it was a damn good kiss, doll.", and he grabbed his hat before walking away from the set leaving you standing there watching him with your heart racing in your chest.