Johnny Depp

It was Sunday night, and the telephone in your bedroom rang, making you interrupt the soap opera you were watching.

"Yes?", you picked it up, still laying on the bed.

"(Y/N).", the boy from the other side of the call said your name.

"Johnny!", you exclaimed, recognizing his voice. 

After moving to a new neighborhood with your family, Johnny quickly became your best friend. He lived with his parents and sister right in front of your house. He was nice, and for the first time you felt like you were beginning to fit in the new town.

"Hope I didn't wake you up."

"You didn't. I was just watching television.", you spoke.

"Great, great.", he said. 

It wasn't unusual for Johnny to call you so you could talk a little before going to sleep, but this time you felt like Johnny was acting kinda weird.

"Is everything alright?", you asked.

The response came after some seconds of silence.

"Yeah, everything's alright.", he said. "I was just thinking..."

"About what?", you asked, encouraging him to say it.

"I was just thinking that it would be really cool if we could hang out someday.", he spoke.

"Like after school?", you asked.

"Yeah... I mean, like really going out.", he said.

You could see Johnny standing by his bedroom window with the telephone in his hand

"I would love to.", you said.

You could see a smile appearing in his lips.

"Nothing would make me happier.", he confessed, and you felt your cheeks blushing as a smile appeared on your lips too.

*****

Do you have a favorite Johnny Depp movie?