Prince #2

It might sound cliché, but last night was the best of your life. It was all you had ever imagined and more... The way Prince held you in his arms, kissing you so tenderly. Making love without rush as your feelings grew stronger for that man.

After so many years keeping all you were feeling a secret, last night you confessed your feelings to your best friend, only to realize that he felt the exactly same way. Your heart almost exploded as Prince became closer to you on the couch, uniting your lips in a shy first kiss. His lips tasted like sugar, making you addicted at first kiss.

"I always wanted to do this.", Prince mumbles as you break the kiss, still resting your forehead against his.

"Why don't you do it again?", you challenge him.

On the next morning, you tried to be quiet as you sneaked out of the bedroom, leaving Prince deep asleep in his purple dreams. As the warm water from the shower run down your body, you can't help but remember the way it felt last night to be loved by your best friend.

When you went back to your bedroom, you were surprised to see Prince sitting on your bed with nothing but his guitar.

"Morning.", You say, smiling.

"Morning babe.", he says, and you hear the first accords on the guitar. "Have I ever told you that you are my muse?"

You blush a little, still standing by the bedroom door.

"Me?"

Prince nods.

"And that's why I wrote something for you. Do you want to hear it?"

"Sure!", you walk into the room, sitting beside him on the bed.

"This song is called 'I wanna be your lover' ", Prince says. "Because that's what I feel about you."

You can't contain a smile as he starts playing the guitar, showing all his love to you on a song.

*****

Author's note: If you are a Prince fan, I have a fanfic inspired by one of his songs.

Feel free to check it out :)