Bing Crosby

"Bing!", you shouted making your boyfriend rush to the living room to see what was going on with you.

"What's wrong, honey?", he asked, getting closer to you while you were standing by the window.

"Look outside, baby. It's snowing!", you said, excited with the little white delicate flakes falling from the grey sky. "I have never seen snow before."

While growing up it never snowed where you lived. So you always dreamt of a white Christmas with the snow outside covering the streets and the backyard. Beside you, Bing smiled before kissing your cheek.

"Maybe we could go outside to make a snowman.", he suggested.

"Yes!", you said, so happy for seeing snow for the first time. "I've always dreamt of a Christmas with snow."

Bing couldn't hide a smile for seeing you so happy. Holding you in his arms while you both watched the snow outside he started to sing a little Christmas song. You always loved when he sings.

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

Just like the ones I used to know

Where those treetops glisten and children listen

To hear sleigh bells in the snow, the snow...

"That's the kind of Christmas I've always dreamt.", you said, feeling so in love with your boyfriend Bing. 

Snow and love were (without any doubt) the best ingredients to a beautiful Christmas. Your boyfriend Bing Crosby was the most handsome man you have ever met and being by his side while you watch the snow falling outside on the streets was the best Christmas present of all.

*****

Bing Crosby is basically Mr. Christmas because he has the best Christmas songs of all.

Do you have a favorite Bing Crosby song?