Johnny Hallyday

You heard the sound of a guitar playing when you got close to Johnny's house and you knew it could only be him.

Johnny was in the garden with his favorite guitar playing a tune you had never heard before.

"New song?", you asked approaching.

Johnny turned around and smiled at you.

"Hey.", he said before putting the guitar on a chair. "I was training something new.", he said.

"It sounded great.", you said.

"Really?", he asked and ran a hand through his hair. It took a few seconds for him to speak again. "I wrote it for you... the song.", he confessed.

You smiled.

"For me?", you were surprised. "Can I hear it?"

Johnny looked a little embarrassed as he picked up the guitar.

"Of course.", he said and prepared to play.

You sat down in a chair listeing to your best friend starting playing the guitar.

"The song is called "Reste avec moi cette nuit".", he said and you felt your cheeks heat.

Tes cheveux en liberté

Sont étalés sur mon lit

Le soleil va se coucher

Entre les bras de la nuit

He sang the first verse so beautifully and you were feeling nervous about the words he was trying to tell you. Was he trying to tell you he loved you too? Because you and Johnny had been friends for so long that you never thought he could see you as more than his best friend.

Voudrais-tu rester ici

Jusqu'aux lumières du matin ?

Je prends un peu de ta vie

Reste avec moi cette nuit

He smiled at you before singing again. His voice was kinda shaking and you were blushing.

L'amour nous a bien surpris

Nous qui étions des amis

Nous avons la meme envie

Reste avec moi cette nuit

He stopped playing the guitar and smiled at you.

"It's still not concluded", he said.

You felt your knees weak as you stood up. 

"You... You really feel that about me?", you asked.

Johnny ran his hands through his hair.

"Yes...", he said nervously. "Is it weird?", he asked unsure of your feeling about him.

"Not at all.", you said coming closer to him. "Why don't you kiss me?", you asked. You dreamt about kissing him for so long.

"That's all I want to do, chérie."., Johnny said holding you softly in his arms before making his lips touch yours.

*****

Does anyone like Johnny Hallyday?