Jimi Hendrix #2

You and your friend Jimi decided to go out for a summer concert. You both loved music and the weather was too good to be at home.

Although your parents didn't like to see you go out with Jimi (they said he was a delinquent just because he liked rock and roll), but you didn't want to hear any of that. You and Jimi were friends, and he was the dearest man you had ever met. He always made sure you were having fun.

"I'm glad we came.", You commented when you walked through the crowd.

On stage the band started to tune their guitars and the noise of voices and laughter filled that summer afternoon.

"I can't wait for the concert to start.", Jimi said walking next to you and then you felt his hand graze yours gently. "Sorry ...", he murmured.

"It doesn't matter.", You answered. And that was the truth. You wanted Jimi to hold your hand, but you didn't had the courage to do it.

There were more and more people around. The crowd moved in all directions, but especially towards the stage to be closer to the band that was going to perform.

"Jimi!", You exclaimed when you realized that a group of people had placed themselves between you and him keeping you separated. 

He nodded when he saw you again and then walked through the crowd to be with you. And  in that moment, he held your hand. It was an instant decision by Jimi and he looked at you making sure it didn't matter.

You smiled.

"I don't want to lose myself in this crowd.", You commented and the sound of guitars was heard again.

"I'm right here." He said, and smiled without letting go of your hand.