Harrison Ford

Archeology classes have always been your favorites. You have always liked history, you found it a fascinating subject. But you also had to admit that there was another reason to enjoy archeology class so much: Professor Ford.

He was the most beautiful man you had ever seen, without being presumptuous because of that. He was intelligent and conversational, capturing your attention at each class.

You knew how wrong it was, but you couldn't get your heart to calm down a little each time your eyes met his in the classroom. You were just the student, and he was the teacher. But that didn't stop you from dreaming. To imagine his warm hands on your face when he approached to capture your lips in a passionate kiss. The way he would murmur your name and say "Honey, I love you so much".

You imagined how he would always be a gentleman. You would go out to dinner and dance all night. Visit museums and go to the park. Take long car trips to places you didn't know about.

It would all be so wonderful. So perfect.

Just you and Harrison Ford...

You knew it was all just a dream. He would never look at you that way and you knew it.

But after all, a woman can dream, can't she?

♥️ ♥️ ♥️

♥️ ♥️ ♥️