Michael Paré

The morning seemed to have come too quickly when all you wanted was to be able to stay in the arms of the man you loved for a few more hours. You moved in bed freeing yourself from the arms of Michael, still asleep, beside you. Watching him sleep you couldn't help but think how lucky you were to have a caring man who loved you so much.

"(Y/N)..." Michael's husky voice was a whisper. "What time is it?", he asked with his eyes still closed.

"It's time for me to leave for work.", you said, sitting on the edge of the bed. You still had time for a shower and a quick breakfast before you left. "But you can still rest ,Michael.", you said and he opened his eyes. His blue gaze admired the curves of your body in the warm light of the morning.

"Can't you stay a little longer?", he asked, sitting on the bed and running his hand over his  sleepy face. "Can't you call and say you're sick?", he asked.

"I have to go, love.", you replied. You couldn't risk losing that job.

Michael pouted trying to convince you to change your mind. His warm hand ran along your naked back making a shiver take you completely.

"Please...", he asked and you felt yourself slowly giving in, wishing you could spend the whole morning in bed with Michael.

He came over and kissed your neck over and over again while his restless hands touching your back. Only he had that effect on you, making you melt under his touch.

"I love you.", he whispered in your ear and you smiled.

You turned around to capture his lips in a passionate kiss. His hands held you face as he deepened the kiss.

Maybe you could be a little late for work that morning.