James Dean

You were feeling anxious as you walked alone down the street toward the café. Your best friend had arranged a date with your neighbor you didn't even know. She said she was tired of seeing you alone after you broke up with your ex-boyfriend. You deserved to be happy. That was what she always said, and she was right.

You only needed to realize that you deserved to be truly happy.

The day was a little cold, and you adjusted the red scarf you wore as walking the street. That boy would be sitting at the table by the coffee shop counter... And as you made your way down the street to the café you wondered what he would be like. What color would your eyes be? Would he be nice? Would he like your company?

Well, those questions made you even more anxious, but you were almost here ... soon you would meet him.

Inside the café was much warmer than in the street. There was a smell of coffee and cigarettes in the air, and the noise of conversation filled the space. You took off your scarf as you entered and walked through the crowded space. Only then, at the back of the café, did you see the boy. He was sitting alone at the table, smoking a cigarette. He was cute ... very cute. And you felt your heart beat a little faster in your chest.

"Hello.", you said, as you approached.

"Hello...", he replied, and had a smile on his lips. "I imagine you must be ..."

"(Y/N).", You answered.

"Please sit down. I'm James. James Dean.", and he greets you with a smile.

That afternoon, you talked and laughed. James was a very interesting man, and you had really enjoyed meeting him.

"It's a lot of noise here.", James said when a family started singing a happy birthday to a child over at the cafe.

"Yes it really is.", you agreed.

"Why don't we get out of here somewhere else?", he asked, and extended his hand toward you.

You had just met James, but you could swear there was something in his eyes that gave you confidence and, even before you could realize it, you were leaving the café holding James's hand.

*****

James Dean was so beautiful!! *inserts lots of heart emojis*

What do you think about James Dean?