Chapter 30

We stopped at the Walker's house and Brian turned his pickup off. The three of us jumped out of his pickup and walked into the house.

"Hi, boys," Penelope said when we went into the living room. On the couch, there are four elderly people and two middle aged people.

"Hi, Mom," Brian said.

"Happy birthday, Brian!" One of the elderly women said.

"Thanks, Grandma," Brian said.

"And who's that handsome with the both of you?" she asked.

"Oh, um, this is Seth's friend Christopher." Brian puts his arm around my shoulder. "Chris, these are my grandparents and that's my aunt Laurie and my uncle Ivan.

"Nice to meet you, sonny," one of Brian's grandpa said.

"Nice to meet you too," I said.

"Where's Callie?" Seth asked.

"She's upstairs with the kids," Jason said.

"Who's Callie?" I asked.

"Ivan's and mine daughter," Laurie said.

"She's three years old," one of Brian's grandma said.

"Mother," Laurie said, putting her hand over her swollen stomach.

"Sorry, sweetheart."

"Chris, why don't we go upstairs and you can meet my cousin?" Brian asked, grabbing me by my arm and took me upstairs. We walked into a room, where Brian's brothers and sisters are playing with a little girl.

"Hey, guys," Brian said.

The girl looked up and screamed, "Brian!" before jumping up from the floor and went to give him a hug.

"Hey, Callie," Brian said, picking her up and hugging her back. "How's it going?"

"Good. Did you see Mommy's tummy?"

"Yes, I did."

Callie looks over at me. "Who's the boy?"

"This is Christopher," Brian said.

"Hi," I said to Callie.

Callie looks away and put her head on Brian's neck.

"She's shy," Brian said.

Dylan ran up to me and hugs my leg.

"Well, at least someone's excited to see me," I said, picking up Dylan.

"Hey, Chris. Guess what? Parker can crawl," Abigail said. She puts Parker on the floor and he crawled over to me and Brian.

"That's great," I said.

Seth came into the room and saw Parker on the floor. He picked him up and said, "Guys, be careful with Parker. He can get hurt." He walks over to them and sits down on one of the beds.

"Sorry," Abigail said.

"Okay. So, Seth, why don't you keep an eye on the kids while Chris and I go to our room," Brian said, dragging me out of the room.

"Oh, come-" Seth started to say, but Brian shut the door and took me to his room.

"Geez, Brian. What's this about?" I asked when he shut the door.

"Nothing. Maybe I just wanted some alone time with you." He lightly pushes me onto his bed and crawls next to me. He puts his hand under my shirt and slowly starts to rub my stomach.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe I just wanna look at you." His hands go further down my pants and starts to put his fingers under there.