Chapter 20

Brian's P.O.V

I'm so mad at Gabriella right now. What the hell gave her the right idea to push Chris into his locker? I hated that bitch ever since she started to hang out with Malcolm in the ninth grade.

Malcolm. That asshole. He might've had something to do with this. I wanted to confront them about it, but I don't have the next few classes with them, so I have to wait until lunch. They will be in the cafeteria anyway because we're having fajitas, and no one misses out whenever we have fajitas.

I walked into the cafeteria with my tray and looked around. There they are, sitting with Ramona and Jarrod. I set my tray down next to Spencer and stormed right over to them. "Hey, Gabriella!"

She turned and looked up at me. "What?" she snapped at me.

"You know what! What the hell was that in the hallway today!"

"I don't know what you're talking about." The bitch tried to sound so innocent.

"Cut the crap! You pushed Chris into his locker!"

"Really, Gabriella?" Ramona said.

"Malcolm told me to," she said.

I looked at Malcolm. "He what?" I asked through my teeth. I knew he had something to do with this.

"Yeah, I can't touch him or else I'll be expelled, so I made her do it." He turned to her. "Nice job by the way."

She rolled her eyes and started to eat her fajita.

"Seriously, Malcolm. Why the hell would you do that for?" I asked.

"Because it's funny."

"Yeah. Well let's see how funny it is if it happened to you," I said.

In the corner of my eye, I saw that Tristan and Spencer both got up from our table and came over to us.

"I don't see what's the big deal, Brian. It's not like what happened last..." Jarrod nudged him and gave him that look. He recovers himself and says, "Besides, why do you care anyway? It's not like you have feelings for him, don't you?" He laughed after he said that.

I could feel the blood draining from my face when he asked that question. I didn't expect him to ask that. I couldn't even answer him. I stood there frozen, trying to deny it, but somehow I couldn't say a word. He'd probably figure it out anyway.

Turns out I was right because he smirked and said, "You do, don't you? Well, I hate to tell you this, Brian, but if he's gay, you two won't last long like-"

"Malcolm, you need to shut up right now!" Tristan said.

Spencer put his hand on my shoulder. "Let's go, Brian. He's not worth it. Yet." He and Tristan took me back to the table where Michelle, Kalani, and Sophia are sitting.

"What was that all about?" Kalani asked.

"Gabriella pushed Chris into his locker because Malcolm told her to," I said.

"That explains why she wasn't in Math today," Sophia said.

"God, what an asshole," Spencer said.

"Guys, can we please not talk about this," Michelle said.

We all agreed and started to eat our lunch, except for me. I'm still pissed at Malcolm and Gabriella, but mostly Malcolm. I hated that asshole ever since he outed me in the ninth grade. He always thinks he never does anything wrong. I just wanted to go back there and beat his ass up until-

"Brian!"

"What is it!" I yelled at Spencer who's shaking my arm. His eyes widened and he got his hand off of me.