Chapter 34

I took a sharp breath as Brian's mouth pressed mine; I didn't expect him to kiss me. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around him. He pressed his tongue against my mouth and I opened it, our tongues meeting each other.

I pulled him away from me and he gave me a smirk. "What?" he asked.

"I...I thought you wanted to take things slow." I took a deep breath as he got closer to me.

"I don't want to take things slow anymore, Chris. I want to kiss you at every chance. I wanted to do everything with you ever since my birthday." He kissed me again.

I put my hands on his back and lifted his shirt up to rub his bare back. When he kissed and bit into my neck, I groaned and tilted my head back. He stopped kissing my neck and lifted himself up. He took his shirt off and my breath shuddered when I saw the hickey I gave him. He grabs my shirt and I lift myself up so he can take my shirt off. I put my hands on his hickey and he groaned. He lightly put me down and started to caress my body. I groaned and pulled him down, putting his mouth on mine.

"Oh, Brian," I groaned in his mouth. He put his hands into my hair and gripped onto it really tight.

"Fuck, Chris," Brian moaned. He kissed along my jawline and went all the way down to my neck, my chest, my stomach, and stopped when he got to the waistband of my pants. I put my hands behind my head as he grabbed the waistband of my pants and was about to pull it down...

"Gabriella Lynn Gomez! What the hell is all of this!"

Brian got off of me and I got up too. "What was that?" I asked.

"It's Gabriella's mom," Brian said.

I looked at him. "Are you serious?"

"I'm not shitting you; it's actually Mrs. Hathaway." He gives me my shirt and I put mine on as he puts his own on. "We should probably get out there."

We got out of the bedroom and went into the living room. There stood Mrs. Hathaway with Mr. Hathaway behind her with Finn, Aiden, and Jonah behind their dad's legs. Mrs. Hathaway's face is red with anger.

"Uh-oh," Sophia said.

"Yeah, 'Uh-oh' is right!" She turns to her sons. "You three go to your room! Now!"

The boys listened to their mother. Mrs. Hathaway turned back to Gabriella. "I thought I grounded you for a week for sneaking out of the house on Sunday, and now you're throwing a party!"

"But, Mom, it's for Brian," Gabriella said.

"I don't care! You're supposed to be grounded!" She turned to Layla and Sophia. "And why didn't you two stop her!"

"Um..." both girls said.

"We should probably go," Jack said, standing up from the couch.

"You sit down!" Mrs. Hathaway yelled at him.

Jack did as he was told.

Mrs. Hathaway turned back to Gabriella. "You know, this is my problem with you! You never listen or respect Colin and me. Why can't you be more like your brothers and sisters?"

"Well gee, Mom. I'm sorry I'm not the 'perfect child' like everybody else," Gabriella said with a sarcastic tone in her voice.

"I never said they were perfect. I'm just sick and tired of you disobeying us. You know, you're becoming just like your father!"

Gabriella's face changed really quick after her mother said that. This is not going to be good.

"Don't you dare compare me to Dad! How could you say that to me!"