Chapter 15

I walked to the elementary school with my brothers and sisters. I'm so freaking tired. I've been up since 5:30 to finish my homework. I can only blame myself for this because I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss and that I pleasured myself. Oh, why did I say it like that?

I saw Jane waiting for the bus with the other kids, she smiled at me when she saw me, but then her face changed. "Geez, Chris, you look really tired."

"Thanks, Captain Obvious," I said.

"Well, sorry. I was just pointing it out."

"I know. I'm sorry. I got up this early this morning to finish my homework."

"Yeah, I know that feeling."

The bus came and Jane and I sat down behind the driver.

"So what happened? Didn't feel like doing your homework last night?" Jane asked as the bus took off.

"Yeah, I got distracted by something last night."

"What is it?"

"It's...none of your business." I snapped at her. There's no way I'm not telling her about what I did last night.

"Okay, I got it."

The rest of the bus ride got quiet between the both of us. Jane is texting on her phone while I'm playing games on mine. I didn't mean to snap at her. I just don't like to talk about what I do sometimes, mostly when it's none of their business.

The bus stopped when we got to the school and we all boarded off the bus. When I walked into the school, I saw everybody looking at me. They were either pointing at me or whispering to each other.

"Jane, what's going on?" I asked.

"I don't know."

We went over to our friends who are standing by my locker. They looked over at us when we came close. "Hey, Chris," Danielle said.

"Hey. Why's everybody looking at me?" I asked.

"Word spread you beat up Malcolm at the party," Austen said.

"How?" Jane asked.

"Someone from Red Lake Falls uploaded a video of it on Facebook," Rachel said.

"Great," I groaned. I looked around. "Where is he?"

"I don't know," Danielle said. "I haven't seen him since we walked in here this morning."

"Okay." I looked around again. "Have you guys seen Brian? I need to talk to him about some-"

I got interrupted when someone grabbed me from the back of my shirt and I flew backwards onto the ground, my backpack flying off of me. Next thing I know, someone started to kick me really hard.

"Hey! What the hell, man!" I looked up to Malcolm standing over me, with his bruised face making an angry look. "Uh-oh."

Yeah, uh-oh is right! Thanks to you, I got a broken nose and I can't play football for a while! So you're going to pay for it right now!" He kicked me harder.

"Ow!" He kicked me in the chest. I winced in pain when he kicked me in the face.

"Malcolm, leave him alone!" Ramona tried to pull him away from me, but he elbowed her, knocking her on the floor.

"Ramona!" Rachel said.

"Stop it! You're hurting him!" Jarrod yelled at Malcolm.

"Oh, really, Jarrod! And it's okay that he hurt me a the party on Saturday! He deserved this!" He kicked me harder on my hip.