Chapter 14

Brian moaned into my mouth and pressed harder when I put my hand on the back of his neck. His hands went to the hem of my shirt, lifting it up a little. I moaned and tugged at his hair when his hands started to go up and down on my body. He traced his hands up to my chest and pinched one of my nipples. I pressed my tongue to his mouth and he opened it, tongues dueling with each other.

I rubbed my hands on his back as he moved to my neck and bit on it. I gasped and closed my eyes really tight as he sucked on it.

"Oh, God," Brian groaned. "Oh damn, Chris." He put his mouth back on mine.

I can't believe it! I'm making out with Brian! It's a lot better than my first kiss...and it was with Katherine. In the fourth grade, we were playing Truth or Dare, and someone dared me to kiss her. It wasn't very good at all. I thought it was because I still thought girls have cooties, but in the seventh grade, I found out that I'm gay.

I put my hands on his hips as our kisses started to get wetter and deeper. Brian started to whimper and held on tight to my shirt.

"Mmmm," I moaned into his mouth. I don't want this kiss to end.

Then I felt Brian breaking the kiss and getting off of me and the bed. I opened my eyes and looked to see Brian standing at the foot of the bed, tears coming out of his eyes.

"Brian, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," he said. "I'm...I'm sorry. I should go." He ran out of the room.

I stared blankly at the door. What the hell was that? Why did Brian started to cry? Did he think the kiss is a mistake? Or did I move too fast on him?

Emma came into the room. "Hey, Chris. Do you know why Brian's crying?"

I shook my head no.

"Oh, well, okay then. We're leaving now."

I checked the time on my phone. "But it's only quarter after nine."

"Yeah, the party ended after you beat up Malcolm."

I sighed and got off the bed. "Okay then. Let's go."

Emma and I walked out of the room. We passed through the living room where I saw Ramona cleaning off Malcolm's face with a towel. Malcolm scowled at me and Emma and I walked faster. He's going to something to get back at me. I just know it.

We all sat there in silence on the ride home. The only thing that's not silent is the music playing on the radio.

"So, um, are we going to talk about what happened at the party?" Tristan asked, breaking the silence.

"No, no, we shouldn't," Kalani said.

I heard a muffled laugh coming from someone. I turned to see Xavier's trying not to laugh. Emma started to notice it too. "What's so funny, Xavier?" she asked.

Xavier started to laugh. "I'm sorry. I can't believe it you kicked Malcolm's ass, Chris." He laughed really loud. Spencer started to laugh too.

"Come on, guys. It's not that funny," Michelle said with a laugh.

"Then why are you laughing, Michelle?" Spencer asked.

"I don't know. I just am." She laughed louder.

Tristan looked likes he's about to laugh, but Kalani looked at him with a glare and he recovered. He finally dropped me off at my house.

"Bye, Chris. See you on Monday," Emma said.

I waved at them as Tristan drove away and I walked into my house. Everybody is sitting in the living room. Mom looked up when I came in. "Hi, Chris. You're home early."