Chapter 21

"Brian?"

I open my eyes and see Chris sitting on my bed.

"You're having those dreams again?"

I nodded my head.

"I know something that could make you feel better." He leaned down to me and I closed my eyes when...

I woke up, breathing very hard. What the hell was that? For the last three days, I've been having these dreams about Chris. They were either me making out with him or we took our clothes off and...okay, I'm not telling you what we did after that.

I looked at my alarm clock. 4:00. I sat up on my bed and pulled my knees to my chest. I looked at Seth and Keegan who are sleeping in the bunk bed. I felt relieved that I didn't wake them up. I looked to see that I'm sweating. Jeepers. I haven't gotten this sweaty ever since I had those dreams about what happened last year.

I laid back down on my bed and tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn't. I keep seeing Chris everytime I close my eyes.

I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom. I locked the door and took a good look at myself in the mirror. What the hell is wrong with me? I was doing fine until I saw Gabriella push Chris into his locker.

I groaned. Why did he have to come here? Why does he have to be good-looking? Why do I even have feelings for him? And why does everything have to change?

I started to moan the more I thought about Chris. I can feel my dick getting hard in my pajamas pants. I put my hand into my pants and pulled it out. I took my shirt off and threw it on the floor. I wrapped my hand around my throbbing erection and started to pump my hand up and down.

I thought about the kiss Chris and I had at the party. I kept getting hotter when I went faster. I bit my lip, trying not to moan louder so I won't wake everybody up. I thought about when I was rocking when  he had his tongue in my mouth and his hands were everywhere.

A few seconds later, I came into my hand. I hold on tight to the sink, thinking about what I just did. I look down to see the ejaculation on my hand. I turned the faucet on and washed my hands. I then looked at myself in the mirror. Anger started to build up in my body and then...

Smash! I punched the mirror and it broke. I looked to see my hand was bleeding. "Son of a bitch," I muttered to myself. I just hope I didn't wake anyone up.

But then someone knocked on the door. "Brian, did you punch the mirror again?" I heard Mom ask.

Damn it. I forgot about Mom. She's a light sleeper. "Yes," I said.

"Were you having those dreams again?"

"No, it's about...something else."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

I groaned. Why does she always want to talk to me about my problems? I wish that parents would mind their own business. But then, I really need to talk to someone right now.

"Yes," I finally said.

"Okay. Why don't you clean your hand and come downstairs while I make some coffee?" I hear her walking away.

I check to see if there are any glass bits on my knuckles. There are some, so I wash them and the blood off of me and dry them. I wrapped a bandage around my hand, put my shirt on, and went downstairs.

Mom just poured the coffee into the cups just as I walked into the kitchen and she set them on the table. I took my seat at the table and started to drink my coffee.

"So what's the problem?" Mom asked as she sat down.

I hesitated for a moment. How am I going to start this? "It's just...there's this guy at school."