Chapter 33

I went right away on top of Malcolm after we both fell on the floor. I punched him in the face and yelled, "You're a fucking asshole!"

Blood started to come out of his nose, but I kept punching him.

"Chris, you're hurting him!" Ramona yelled.

I don't care what she said as I keep punching him. I don't even care if I'm hurting him.

"You like that, asshole!" Another punch. "You want another!"

"You tell me!" He grabbed me by my hair and banged my head on the floor.

"Oh my God!" I heard Jack yell.

Malcolm rolled me onto my back and punched me in the face. He tried to hit me again, but I grabbed him by his fist and punched him in the face and he fell backwards on the floor. I got up and went over to him and grabbed him by his hair. "Get up, you!" I got him up and punched him again.

"You dick!" He grabbed me and pushed me to the wall and hit me again. I managed to dodge him and he hit the wall, leaving a hole.

"You guys are ruining the house!" Sophia yelled.

He tried to hit me again, but Jack grabbed him away from me. I tried to tackle Malcolm again, but then Brent got in front of me. "Chris, calm down," he said.

"You too, Malcolm," Jack said, letting go of him.

"He went up and attacked me for no reason!" Malcolm yelled.

"You shouldn't be telling other people's secret, Malcolm!" I yelled at him.

"You know what! You kind of deserved it!" Malcolm yelled back at me. He pointed his finger around the room. "In fact, you all deserved to be treated like this!"

"Malcolm, get out of my house!" Sophia yelled.

"Why don't you make me!" Malcolm said.

"Fine." She turned to Brent and Jack. "You two make him leave."

Brent and Jack started to go to him.

"Alright! Fine! I'm leaving! Let's go, Jarrod." Malcolm walked out of the living room with Jarrod behind him. We heard the door slam and then we heard a car start and drove off.

"Um, Austen and I rode with them," Danielle said.

"I'll drive you two home," Cynthia said.

"Thanks," Austen said.

"Well, this party was fun," Wilbur said.

Gabriella turned to me. "Nice job, Chris."

"Excuse me?" I said.

"Everything was going fine until you started to fight with Malcolm," she said.

I looked at her stunned. Is this fucking bitch serious right now?

"It wasn't his fault Gabriella; it's Malcolm's," Layla said.

"How was it Malcolm's fault?" Gabriella asked.

"Oh, well. Let's see here," Sophia said. "First of all, he always brings up what happened last year to Brian's face, he called Michelle's mom a dyke, and he was going to tell Chris about last year when Brian doesn't want to talk about it. What else is there?"

"He called Chris's grandpa lazy because of their race," Kalani said.

"He beat Chris up at school and gave him a bruised rib," Seth said.

"And he made you push Chris into his locker," Brian said. I knew it!

"Guys, it's obvious why Gabriella is always taking Malcolm's side: she has feelings for him," Tanisha said.