Chapter 13

"Oh my god!" I heard Layla yell.

I punched and scratched his face and banged his head on the floor. Whenever he puts his hands up and try to stop me, I slapped them away and punched and scratched him harder. His face started to bleed, but I didn't care.

"Yeah, Chris! Kick his ass!" Danielle cheered me on.

"Danielle!" Emma hollered at her.

"What?"

"Somebody do something!" Ramona yelled.

I felt someone put their arms around me, yanking me off of Malcolm. I tried to get out of their grip, but they hold me tighter. "Can somebody help me please!" Wilbur yelled. Brent took a hold of me and brought me to a room with Wilbur.

I tried to get away from their grips again. "Let go of me, right now!"

"Not until you calmed down!" Brent said.

Jack came into the room with Brian following him. "How's it going?" he asked.

"We're trying to calm him down," Brent said.

"Put him on the bed," Jack said.

Brian went over to us as Brent and Wilbur put me on the bed, holding me down. "Easy there, Chris. Easy." I tried to get out of their grips, but holy crap Brent and Wilbur are really strong. Brian then put his hand through my hair. I must admit, it helped calmed me down a little. Brian keeps putting his hand through my hand, saying calm things until I finally settled down.

"You calmed now?" Jack asked.

"Yeah." I sat up straight on the bed.

"We better go see how Malcolm is doing," Wilbur said.

"Coming, Brian?" Brent asked.

"No, I'm just going to stay here with Chris for a while," he said.

"Suit yourself." Brent, Jack, and Wilbur walked out of the room.

Brian sat down on the bed next to me. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Brian started to laugh. "I can't believe you kicked his ass, man."

I started to laugh too. "Yeah, me neither."

We continued to laugh until the both of us couldn't breathe anymore. Brian leaned back on the bed and sighed. I take a good look at him. I see his stomach is showing a little bit under his sweater. Damn, he had a good body. I wish I could touch it right here, right now.

Brian smiled at me. "Lay back on the bed, Chris."

I did as he told me and looked at the ceiling. The party has been a little crazy today, I had my first whiskey- which tasted terrible- I spit it out on Malcolm and Gabriella's face, I understand why my friends are a little uncomfortable around me, and I beat up Malcolm. I've never beated anyone up before. I know Malcolm deserved it, but I couldn't help but feel bad about it. Maybe I should just apologize to him.

"Don't even think about it," Brian said.

I looked at him. "What do you mean?"

"Don't you dare think about apologizing to Malcolm," he said.

I opened my mouth. "Are you a mind reader?"

He grinned at me. "Believe me, Chris. I've been there with some people before that really deserved to get in trouble or get beaten up."

"Like who?" I turned to the side.

"Like Malcolm for instance."

"What did he do?"

"Just some stupid shit like he always does."

"Who else?"

He frowned and looked away from me. "I don't want to talk about it."

I looked at Brian. Something is bothering him. I wanted to ask him what's wrong, but the look on his face tells me he doesn't want to talk about it, so I decided to let it slide. I don't think he's ever going to tell me about it because it's probably none of my business.

Brian looked back at me. "Sorry about what Malcolm said about your grandpa. He really shouldn't have said that. He always says the worst things sometimes."

"Yeah, that's what I heard." I looked up at the ceiling and sighed.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Nah, I'm fine." I looked down at my fists. There is blood on my knuckles from Malcolm's face.

"Oh crap." Brian went out of the room and came back a minute later with a wet cloth. He sat back down in the bed and wiped the blood off my hands. I looked at Brian while he's doing it. Oh my god, he's so beautiful. Brian looked at me when he got done. He looked at me with those blue eyes of his.

"What it it, Chris?" he asked.

"Nothing. I'm just noticing how blue your eyes are." I cupped one side of his face with my hand. Brian sighed and leaned into my touch. I cupped the other side and looked into his eyes. They're like crystals glowing in the sunlight. Brian put his hands on my waist and laid me back down on the bed. He then crawled on top of me and sat down, straddling my hips. He then leaned down to me, his face closer to mine.

"Has anyone ever told you how pretty your eyes are?" he asked.

I shook my head no.

"Well, they should've." He put his hands through my hair and licked his lips. He looks like he wanted to kiss me, but is debating whether he wants to kiss me or not. His face keeps coming closer to me, but then he pulls away.

"Oh, for peace sake." Without thinking, I cupped his face with my hands and brought his mouth to mine.

♥️♥️♥️

Feel free to comment if you like.