Chapter 46

"Mom! Dad! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, 'hello' to you too," Dad said.

"Well, after we heard about the picture, we figured you'd be here with Chris," Mom said.

I feel like I'm about to faint. My legs are wobbling and my hands are shaking. Chris looks over at me and wraps his arm around my waist.

"You okay, son?" Dad asked.

"Uh, yeah. I am," I said. "Are you guys here to pick me up?"

"No, we're having breakfast here," Mom said.

"We are?"

"Yes, we are. Now that the both of you are up, why don't you go into the living room with the other kids while the five of us make breakfast," Mom said.

I nodded my head and walked to the living room with Chris. Our brothers and sisters are in the living room watching Tom and Jerry.

Seth looks over at us. "Hey, Chris and Brian."

Everybody looks over at us. Dylan gets off the couch and runs up to Chris. He bends down and picks up Dylan.

"Hey," he said. "How's it going?"

"Well, thanks to my older brother, I had to get up early so we can come over here," Seth said.

"Oh, boo-hoo. Get over it," I said.

Chris went over with Dylan to the couch and sat down next to Mariah. I went over there and sat down next to him. Watching Tom trying to catch Jerry is getting a little old for me.

Instead, I looked over at Chris, who's holding a sleepy Dylan. His hand is going through his blonde curly hair, making Dylan a lot more sleepy.

I loved it when Chris runs his hand through my hair; it sometimes calms me down a little. I couldn't help but started to feel a bit jealous of Dylan, because Chris is touching his hair instead of mine.

I don't know how he does it, but he always turns me on. He makes me wanna do things with him or for him.

Chris looks over at me and puts his hand on my thigh. I looked down and put my hand over his. I stroked his hand with my thumb, making him take a deep breath. What I also love about him is that he makes the sexiest noises ever; I couldn't get enough of them.

What I also love about this boy is that he makes me smile, the way he kisses me, the way he traced his fingers on me, and how he makes me feel good about myself. I also love that he's kind hearted, and cares about other people. I wish I could tell him these things in front of everybody, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

"Can we watch something else? This is getting lame," Tara said.

"Let's watch SpongeBob," Keegan said.

"You better not!" Mrs. Carrera called from the kitchen.

"Watch something on Disney Plus," Mr. Carrera said.

Mariah grabbed the remote and went to the Disney Plus app, where we all decided on Phineas and Ferb.

I slowly wrapped my arm around Chris while Phineas and Ferb started to build a roller coaster. He scooted closer to me while he still had Dylan on his lap. I kissed the top of his head and watched the show.

Mrs. Carrera called for breakfast a few minutes later. Mariah paused the show and we all went into the kitchen. They all made a bunch of French toast, bacon, sausages, and eggs.

"Some of you will have to eat at the counter and some of you will probably have to eat in the living room," Mrs. Carrera said.

I filled my plate and grabbed a glass of orange juice and went back into the living room with Chris, Seth, and Mariah.