~Keenan Ivory Wayans• What's your name

Y'all see the muscles on this man?!🧐

"Y/n, come on just come with us to the park

"Y/n, come on just come with us to the park. Only for a few minutes!" Your bestfriend, Denise, pestered you.

You had gotten into an argument with your boyfriend earlier and it had you in a mood. The two of you never argued much but when you did it was mentally draining.

"I don't want to." You spoke rolling over.

"That's too damn bad. Get up so we can go. I'm trying to get a man to sulk over too!" Your other best friend came in, and snatched the blanket off of you.

"Alana, get out of my room. How did y'all even get in here?!" You sat up.

"I picked the lock. Now come on! All the niggas are gonna be out today. It's summer time!." Alana folded the blanket and sat it on the corner of the bed.

"Get ready and we'll find you something to wear." Denise gave you a smile. She was the gentle one out of the three of you.

Always smiling and kind. She rarely even cursed. So if she asked you something you were most likely to do it. She was so sweet.

"Fine. Only for a little bit."

******
"It's hot as hell out here!" You exclaimed shielding your eyes from the sun as you walked towards the courts.

"Not as hot as them. Y'all see that group of dudes over there?" Alana spoke nodding in the direction of three dudes sitting on the benches.

"Baldy is fine!" She continued as you walked to the benches on the other side of the court.

"High top fade is cute." Denise spoke up as you all got comfortable on the warm seats.

You zoned out of the conversation as you locked eyes with one of the men. He let out a small smile as he adjusted his posture, his body was now turned towards you instead of his group.

He gave you a wink before his attention was torn away from you. His team had been picked up for a three on three game.

"Looks like low fade already has his eye on something he likesss!" Cheryl poked your side.

You shook your head and laughed.

"You know I'm with Khalil."

"Khalil's ass isn't here. Live a little. Y'all been together since middle school and we're going on our senior year of...wait for it...COLLEGE!" Alana said.

"Leave her alone. She's happy." Denise spoke up shoving Alana's arm in a playful manner.

"Ok I'll leave her alone. I'm sorry girl. I just want what's best for you. I hate to see you upset, you're like my little sister."

"Just lay off of me, ok? I don't wanna talk about him when I kick it with my girls." You spoke.

"Ohh. The three musketeers are coming this way." Denise spoke up.

"The three stooges." Alana spoke next as the three up you laughed.

"The three wisemen." You spoke up and they stopped laughing.

"The Bible? Really?"Alana asked.

"The Bible, Y/n? Not the chipmunks but the Bible?"Denise spoke up.

"If they weren't a few steps away I'd unfriend you and find a new best bitch." Alana whispered.

"Good evening ladies! I'm Damon and these are my brothers Shawn and Keenan." His eyes stuck with Alana who gave him a smile.

He reached out for her hand and she slowly met his.

"And you must be the lady of my dreams." He gave her knuckles a peck before sitting beside her.

"What's your name?" Shawn spoke next.

"Denise." She blushed.

"I like that. I'm Shawn."they stepped to the side and began to talk.

"That leaves us two."he out out his hand.

"And that means you're Keenan." You put your hand in his and he shook it. The way his hands felt against your own made you blush and study his appearance.

His hair was low and the sweat from his previous activities made his muscles pop. His lips looked soft and you felt yourself smile as you watched his tongue run across the soft flesh. As you reached his eyes, you realized he had a confused look.

It was then that you realized that he had said something to you but didn't quite hear it.

"I'm sorry what did you say." You asked embarrassed.

"I asked you for your name, beautiful."

"Oh, it's Y/N."

"We'll Y/N, do you mind if I have a seat and keep you company?"

"Not at all." You smiled before he made himself comfortable beside you.

"So I haven't seen you out here before? You must be new to town." He spoke first.

"I'm not new. I just don't get our much."

"And why is that, pretty lady?"

"I like staying home after I work hard all week."

"I hear that. But when you do get out what do you like to do?"

"I'm not really sure." Anytime you went out you did what others wanted to do or just went along with the program. Khalil would plan your outings and leave it at that.

He looked at you for a minute and grabbed your hand, playing with your fingers. He continued when you didn't stop him. His touch was warm and made you feel secure.

"Well how can I plan a date with no idea of what you like?"

"My man wouldn't like that."

" Your man, huh?"he smirked

"Don't start!" You laughed.

"I didn't do anything. I just repeated that you have a man at home."it was quiet for a minute.

"So why are you sitting here with me if you got a man waiting on you at home? I know if I had someone special, I'd be running home. Especially if they look as fine as you." He hand moved some of your hair from your face making you shiver.

"I'm here with my girls to have a good time. Plus, your energy is giving me the pick-up I needed."

"Well I'm glad I could help put a smile on your beautiful face ." His pager went off and he looked at him and sighed.

"I have to get back to the office. It was good meeting you. Here's my card in case you need someone to go out with next time. Y'know, if your girls are busy." He wrote something on a small card and winked.

"Oh I shouldn't take this." You tried to hand it back.

"Relax, mama. We're friends I respect that you got someone."

"I wish I didn't." You thought in your head.

He gave you a smile after informing his brothers that they had to leave.

"That Damon sure is smooth."Alana spoke stuffing his phone number into her bag.

This started a conversation between your friends as you flipped over the card.

"I'd love to take you out sometime. Just for some new "experiences". This is my personal number. Use it when you're ready to try something new.
XOXO"

"Ou you got a side nigga!" Denise spoke up from behind your back.

"Girl back the hell up!" You spoke and laughed making sure to put the card in your wallet.