~Marlon Wayans• Date Night

The bell ring as you opened your locker. You rolled your eyes as the hall cleared signaling that you were late for class.

Today wasn't your day and you could tell as soon as your feet hit the floor that same morning.

However this next class was a breeze and after it was over you'd only have one class left.

Taking your time walking towards the science class you looked at all of the posters and flyers filled with announcements and dates.

"Young lady where do you belong" you heard a man speak making you stop and look.

"In class obviously" you spoke shrugging your shoulders.

It was obvious where you belonged since none of the high schoolers were walking in the hall.

"I can tell you aren't having the best of days so I'm letting you off with a warning" the man said turning and walking in the opposite direction. You sighed approaching your class.

"Ahhh Miss. y/n, glad to see you now have a seat" said the science teacher.

I sighed walking to my seat next to the class clown.

"Hey y/n....damn what's wrong girl" he asked looking at you slightly concerned when you didn't greet him with the usual side hug and smile.

damn what's wrong girl" he asked looking at you slightly concerned when you didn't greet him with the usual side hug and smile

"I'm not in the mood today Marlon" you spoke still not making eye contact as you spoke.

"Well how about you let a brother like me change that?" He spoke moving closer towards you.

"Uhhhmmm how about.......no" you spoke putting your head down.

"That's cold girl real cold but I know you meant yes" he said grabbing your elbow.

"Marlooon stop" you said moving away from him.

"Y/n, stop playing me girl" he said moving closer to you and wrapping an arm around you. You couldn't help but to lean into him needing that contact to somewhat unrattle your nerves.

"Now, what's bothering my future baby mama?" He asked looking as his other hand rubbed your thigh.

"I'm stressed M, and I just wanna drop out of this fucking school but, I wanna get this damn diploma" you rambled getting irritated all over again.

"Let me help you wit that y/n/n" he said right before the bell ring signaling that class had ended.

As you walked out the door Marlon grabbed your hand.

"Lemme walk you?" He asked but you knew he would even if you said no.

Shrugging you both walked towards your last class of the day.

"Sooo......did you think about my offer. Besides it's Friday who wants to spend a Friday night in the house?" He asked stopping you both by some lockers near your class.

He just won't take no for an answer will he? You thought as you looked him in his eyes. He held a smile that made your heart flutter. You could never tell him no.

"I- I guess.." you said trying to make it seem like you didn't really care but you felt your face heat up a little.

"Really?! Oh I mean cool. Imma be by to get you from your house later today" he said with a small smile.

He backed away from you without breaking eye contact causing him to stumble and fall.

"Tonight, y/n" he yelled as he crawled making you and the whole hallway laugh

"I had fun tonight Marlon" you said as you stood on your front porch.

He took you to an arcade that his brother worked at so you got the hook up with tokens and food. You both talked and played different games. It was stress free and just what you needed.

"Ahh so that means I can take you on another date then huh? After all I need my rematch" He said to you with a small smile and you two held hands.

"I'm always down to whip some ass in air hockey" you said as you smiled at him. You both were quiet as your eyes connected.

Next thing you knew he kissed you making butterflies erupt in your stomach.

You pulled away slowly as he just looked at you.

"Well um Marlon I'll see you later" you said lowly as you stepped back and went to put your key in the door.

"Yeah y/n, I'll see you" he said backing away as he watched you go into the house.

"Marlon bring your ass to the car man I'm tired" his brother Shawn yelled and beeped the horn ruining the boy's moment.

"Damn man it took you long enough to get her in the house. She seems nice tho man I can see y'all together" his older brother said with a yawn as he pulled off.

All Marlon did was smile and nod. Thinking I wanna see her tomorrow.