~Denzel Washington • Questions

"I'll see you later ReRe." He laughed walking into his trailer.

Whatever she said to him had him blushing but you pushed it to the side.

"Surprise!" You said with a smile once he closed the door. He froze for a second with wide eyes and his mouth slightly ajar.

He shook it off and a smile graced his lips. Denzel opened his arms wide walking over to you.

"Hey honey, what are you doing here? Where are the kids?" He asked kissing your cheek and wrapping his arms around your waist. His hands made their way to your ass giving it a squeeze.

"The kids are with my mom. She came to visit. Said I needed a break and I knew just how I wanted to spend it." You gave him a smile as your hand went under his shirt.

Denzel looked at you with raised eyebrows and a smirk of his own. Excited to see you and the events to come. It had been a while since he'd been able to make it home, he missed his family so much.

"Oh really?" His voice got deeper.

"Your assistant sent me your agenda and it looks like you're done for the day."

"I am." His body tensed when he felt your acrylic nail softly rake over his upper body.

"So, will you have me?" She gave off an innocent look before leaning up and licking a stipe on his neck.

"Anything for my baby." He said before grabbing your neck and pulling you in for a kiss.

He walked you over to the couch and laid you down. He laughed when he saw you accidentally hit your head on the arm rest.

"I'm sorry, honey. I'll make it better ok?" He spoke kissing you again eagerly. He pulled the t shirt off of your body then helped you kick off your cotton shorts. He unclamped your bra and pulled your underwear down.

Stepping back he stood there looking at your body. Waiting to be devoured, all for him. He smiled and pulled his shirt over his head and made his way between your legs kissing each gently making your body tingle. He smiled at you when he reached your core.

You let out a breathe you didn't know you held in as he sucked your clit into his mouth with a low groan. His hands rested on your legs making sure they stayed open wide.

"I missed you so much baby." He said into your pussy inserting two fingers. Working them in and out as his tongue flicked your bean rapidly before sucking it back into his mouth.

"Dadddyyy" you moaned.

"Daddy working that pussy right? Is this what you want?" He rasped before switching his fingers out for his tongue, fucking her.

"Ohhh fuck!" She ran a hand over his fade.

"You're so fuckin wet. I got you all excited like this?" He said before french kissing her lips and moaning at the taste of her.

"Look at you, pretty girl. You're making a mess." He smirked as your body started to stiffen up. Denzel's thumb rubbed your clit in circles as he snaked his tongue in and out of her hole waiting for her release.

"Good girl. You did great honey." He whispered in here ear kissing her face and neck as she fumbled with his belt.

"I want you." She whined finally freeing him of his pants and boxers.

"I'm all yours baby. Take me." He smirked as she pushed him onto his back gently and crawled on top of him.

"Fuck!" He said as she slid down on him.

"Ride that dick baby. Show daddy how much you missed me." He sighed placing his hands on your hips.

You leaned over so your breast pressed against his chest kissing him as you started to rock your hips.

You kissed his neck leaving hickies in place. You licked the shell of his ear and his jawline before landing back at his lips. He let out a growl and sat up swiveling his hips up into you.

He pulled your hair exposing your neck.

***************

"How long you staying?" He asked as you both got redressed.

"Just for the night." You said and he frowned.

"Awe. You just came out here to use me for my dick?" He asked with a smirk.

"It's good quality. " You joked and both of you laughed.

"You can't stay just for another day?"

"I have to get home and get the kids ready for the week babe." He frowned. He missed his babies but this is how he provided for them.

"How are the little rugrats doin?" He asked sitting back on the couch and slipping on his shoes.

"Driving me crazy and counting down the days until you come home."He smiled hard at the thought.

Every night when they talked he'd tell them how many days were left until he could return home. The boys were ready to wrestle and his daughter was ready to play dress up.

"Mommy doesn't play right." He remembered his kids saying a week ago when he said they could play with mommy until he came back.

"I can't wait to get back to my babies."

"How's the filming coming along?"

"Uhh. It's ok. We're here for about 2 more weeks."

"That's great. I went by your house before I came here." You said putting on your shoes.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, it's nice...who's panties were on the bathroom floor though?" You asked, tossing the garment at him.

He scrunched up his face, confused.

"The guest bathroom? I don't even go in there, baby. I don't know whose these are." He said standing up.

"They were in the master bath Den. Please don't play with me right now." You said pushing his arms away from you as he reached for you.

"Maybe Sara took a shower there but I've never seen these."he mentioned his assistant.

"Try again. I asked Sara and she said she's staying at her cousins house out here not with you. So who's been keeping you company out here?"

"Nobody! I swear."

"Who's been to the house?"

"Just me, Sara, Jay, Rene came over a coup-"

"Bingo." You said.

"Whatcha talking about?"

"Why does Rene- I mean ReRe have access to your house? I don't like this. I don't like her."

"You're serious?"

"You don't think I know what's going on here?"

"Nothing is going on!"

"The streets talk D."

"Since when does that count?"

"Since the shit started adding up. I can't run around after you all the time. We have children now, don't mess up what you have over a bitch you don't even know." You said and he rubbed a hand over his face.

"Let's go back to the house ok? I'm sorry, she won't step foot anywhere near me again unless it's for work." He said.

"It better stay that way." You grabbed your bag and walked towards the door.

"Come on De. I'm hungry and need a shower." You called and he walked over, opening the door so the two of you could leave and try and salvage the rest of the day.