~Merlin Santana• Crush On You

"Order up for y/n" Merlin spoke into the microphone. He worked at a coffeeshop and you were one of his favorite customers.

You always greeted him with a warm smile and were very kind when ordering. It was a bonus that you were beautiful too.

Walking up to the counter you smiled and reached you hand out for the cup. Your hand grazed his as you made the transaction.

"Thanks Merlin. You have a good day!" You slipped some money into the tip jar as he just stood there and smiled back.

He watched as you walked towards a table and then put of the door.

Her legs look so soft. I just wanna touch them. Feel them.

His thoughts were interrupted by the next customer waiting for her order.

Usually he'd see you around the neighborhood on his off days. You never saw him nor talked outside of his job but he saw you. He never had the courage to walk up to you and speak. You had a man and he respected that, to an extent.

If y'all were meant to be in a relationship what is a little competition going to do? So he decided the next time you came into the shop he would make his feelings known then.

Once that day came he frowned seeing a big difference in your aura. You didn't smile and make small talk like you usually did and you ordered a completely different drink than your usuals.

That day you sat in a chair and waited for your friend to meet you there. You needed to vent.

Make your move, M. At least plant that seed.

He walked over to you gaining your attention.

"Mind if I sit?"you nodded and he sat down quickly.

"I just wanted to see if you were ok. You're like one of our favorite customers because of the positive energy you have. You seemed down today." He spoke making you give a gentle smile.

"I appreciate the concern Merlin. I'm not having the best of days but I'll get better eventually." He could see the stress in your eyes and he wanted to just wrap his arms around you. He kept the eye contact going and you looked away. It felt like he was staring into your soul.

His hand grabbed your chin making you look him in the eye.

"I'm here if you ever need to talk. Ok?" You nodded and he got up and walked back to his position.

"Girl you still with old dude and flirting with Mr. Mocha Latte? I see you!" Your friend Tracey spoke sitting in his place. You blushed and put your head down.

"It's not like that T. He just saw that I was in a mood and asked how I was feeling." You shrugged.

"Awee that's cute! Now let's talk about this man of yours." She grabbed your muffin and took a piece.

"Where do I even start?" You rolled your eyes.

It had been about two months since you went back to the coffee shop. Time had went by and it seemed that his crush did too. He did wonder where you had been and how you were doing after you last paid the shop a visit.

The next time you came you were wearing your bright smile and your aura was radiant. You had a glow about you. You seemed, different that the y/n he remembered.

"Hey Merlin!" You cheesed.

"Y/n! It's good to see you're doing well. You look great!" He licked his lips subconsciously.

"Thank you! You don't look too bad yourself."

"Well! What can I get for you? Your regular?"

"Actually...I'll have a tea today. Can't drink coffee for a while." She patted her growing belly.

"That explains the glow" he thought.

"Congratulations! I know that baby will be perfect if they're anything like mama." He spoke honestly. He sat back too long and missed whatever shot he had.

He handed her the drink and she smiled before walking away. Merlin swatches you stop and turn back around.

"If you don't mind. I have the perfect girl in mind for you! She's my best friend, her name is Tracey-"he stopped you.

"Thank you but no thank you!" He cut her off as nicely as possible. There is no way he could fake it with your friend knowing he had a crush on you. At least not at this point.

"Well maybe another time?" You smiled.

"Yeah. Maybe" he said.