~Method Man• All Mine

"Cliff get off of me" you said moving around in the bed.

You were tired of laying here and wanted to get dressed and maybe go out.

"I'm not moving kid. I'm tired " he said snuggling closer to you as he spoke.

You smiled a little bit and moved some more.

"I get that but why do I have to be here while you sleep?" You asked as you wiggled some.

"Y/n I just got off a 5 month tour aight. Now if I wanna lay here with my queen for a few days then I will" he said leaning up and kissing your neck.

"Cliff if you don't get off of me. Since when have you been this affectionate anyway?" you asked looking down at him.

" Don't do that shorty I show you love and affection all the time"he said.

"Yeah but all the lovey dovey hug up on me thing is a different vibe" He leaned up and looked at you.

"I just wanna show you that I care for in different ways." he said

You smiled at him and shook your head.
"I love your fine ass for who you are. A man who shows his love and loyalty in ways that aren't always touchy feely" you said leaning down to kiss him.

"Damn shorty I just wanna switch up my game a lil bit. Remind you that imma always have all dis" he said rubbing his hands over your body with his eyes still closed.

He leaned up and kissed you twice and payed in the crook of your neck.

"Trust me baby I'm gonna always be yours" you said smiling still wanting to get up out of the bed.

"You mines huh" he asked smirking in between kisses.

"You know it" you responded as he deepened the kiss.

"Well since you all mine. Imma make sure all these cats out here know it too" with that he moved on to kissing your neck.

It was gonna be a long morning you thought as he rolled you both over so that you were on top of him.

_________________________________

Ha you thought it was going to be freaky 😂. Truth is I haven't written any sex scenes in years😭 but I'll keep writing them and when I feel comfortable I'll do the Ginuwine imagine. Until then enjoy these semi cute ones🙃🙃 and Meth could have iiiiitt in all honesty 😍😍