~DeVante Swing• The Curse 2

DeVante Swing as Himself
You as Toya

"Ouu, his school pictures came back!" Toya cheered opening the pack of pictures, her husband had purchased. Her mind went back to when they were blindly purchased.

"Don't you want to at least see what we're buying, Don?"

"My lil nigga is handsome just like his daddy. The pictures are gonna be fire! Stop trippin', yaya." He said slipping the money inside of the the provided envelope.

She opened the envelope and her mouth dropped at the picture before her.

"DONALD EARLE DEGRATE,  GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" She yelled.

He turned the corner after pausing the game.

"You know the kids are sleep. What the hell are you yelling for?" He asked before looking at her hands full of pictures.

"Ahh shit the pics came in?! Let me see!" He cheesed grabbing for them.

"Yeah that's my boy!"

"You brought our son golds?!"

"Yeah? You don't like them?"

"For school pictures?!"

"He wanted to look like his daddy!"

"And you thought a mouth full of gold would be best?!"

"It's what he wanted."the proud father of 2 shrugged. If either of his babies asked he'd do whatever.

"He's FIVE! He can't always have what he wants." You sigh looking at the pictures.

"My lil nigga knows what he wants, babe. He even knew the pose he wanted to do before I dropped him off that day." He beamed with pride.

"Oh my God! My mama is gonna want a picture."

"Well we're gonna need more copies than this because I know the homies gonna love this. This is almost as big as his chaining day!" Your hand went to you temple as he leaned over to kiss your lips.

"Embrace this fly ass shit, baby! My babies always gonna be the flyest and the most educated rugrats on the scene. Oh and Autumn is next for her fitting."

"De, she's three. There's no need."

"You're right, im rushing it. I'll wait until she's 5 and a half like her brother."he winked and went back into the other room to finish playing his game.

Toya looked at the photos and sighed.

"Aye put one of them shits on the fridge!" Her husband yelled from his seat on the couch.

"And could you hand me a beer since you're gonna take yo fine ass in there anyway?" She rolled her eyes before doing it.

"Thank you gorgeous." He gave her his usual megawatt smile and a slap on her ass on her way back towards the dining room.

"I'll be in to tap that later, baby. Make sure you ready." His voice grew deeper making her giggle.

Lil Austen was in the pic like...