~Keith Sweat• Co-Parenting

His begging ass was kinda fine 🤭🤭

"I'll see you later baby." You spoke into the cellphone. Keith looked at you from the corner of his eyes, as he sat next to you in the car waiting for you to finish the conversation.

"I love you too. Yeah I'll tell the boys you love them. Ok. Bye Marcus ." You hung up the phone an looked at the kids in the backseat.

Since the ending of your relationship with Keith, he took you and the boys out after he came back from touring. It was his way to catch up with the kids and keep a close relationship with you. After all you were one of his closest friends before your two boys were created.

"Oh I love you too Mark! I'll tell the boys you love em too!" He mocked opening the car door. You smacked your lips watching him walk around to open your door.

Stepping out you lightly pushed him back making him chuckle.

"Don't do that! You should be happy that I'm with someone that loves the boys enough to treat them like his own. And his name is Marcus!" You stood up for your man.

You had met him 3 years ago and had hit it off immediately. He loved your kids just as much as you. He looked at them like his own. It was like he was given a chance to prove himself and he wasn't going to mess it up. Plus he always wanted kids.

"Jeremiah and Justin even said he reminded them of you." You said.

"Reminds them of me? It's only one dad in their life."  His face scrunched up.

He leaned up against the side of the car, running a hand over his fresh low-cut fade.

This man was always jealous of someone or something. His children were something he was very serious about. That was the one place in his life he was consistent with. His daughter and 2 boys knew that he would go to the ends of the Earth for them.

"You have nothing to be jealous of. He is a positive role model in their lives."

"So what the fuck am I?" He asked.

"They are only allowed one role model?"

"I'm not saying that but you know how I get about my children." He said looking at the three sleeping in the backseat.

He had taken his sons to the barbershop and then after they sat in a salon waiting on his daughter, Keshia, to get her nails painted. He made sure they never wanted for anything.

"I try so hard to be there and give them all attention, my time but I feel like the other men in their lives get to know them more than I'm me. They're with them every day, all day. They're growing so fast and I feel like I miss out on a lot. I'm a hands-on dad ain't I?" This was a conversation that he had with you every time he came back from touring. Any other time he was laid up with his kids or in a studio.

"Of course you are, you big baby! Those babies in there love you to pieces. They're mini-Keith's. You're stamped all over them. You've set the bar so high with their expectations. You should be glad that someone else reaches them and that they don't settle for less." You grabbed his face making him look at you. Soon his angry face broke out into a smirk as he licked his lips.

"Their standards better be high. All this money I'm spending each month on necessities and whatever else they want. You know I found 3 gray hairs when Keshia told me she liked this lil boy at her school? I gotta get the boys in boxing now!" He joked making you laugh.

"Daddy, I wanna get out now." His daughter, Keshia, knocked gently on the window as she leaned over her little brother's car seat. He had the child-lock on so she was stuck until someone opened the door.