~Ghostface Killah• My Fault

It's Saturday morning and what better way can you start the day off with than some good music and cleaning?

Feeling a little special this morning, you walked over to the record player in the corner. Picking up a record album you smiled.

"Mr. Melvin and the blue notes...not bad"

Soon you heard the deep raspy voice of Teddy Pendergrass take over the speakers. The kids were at a sleepover making this cleaning session easier.

You had swept the hardwood floors and dusted within 4 songs and was slowly making your way into the kitchen.

"Good morning, wiz."your husband, Dennis, had finally made his way out of the bedroom.

"Good morning, baby." You leaned in to kiss him and it got heavy quickly. You pulled away trying to steady your breath.

"I-I gotta finish cleaning before you get the kids." She got out, gently pushing him away from her.

"Mmh. You know I like that rough shit, NiNi" he licked his lips backing away. He was gonna get some before he left to get those cock blockers.

Nia laughed and walked back into the bedroom. She knew he never made the bed up after waking up.

"Why I gotta do allat shit just to hop back in that mothafucka later that night?" He told her stubbornly one day.

She sighed straightening up the bed. Rolling her eyes she picked up his sweats from the middle of the floor, checking pockets before putting them in the hamper.

She pulled out a cellphone she had never seen before.
"The fuck?" She tapped the screen seeing messages from names she'd never heard of. And none of the messages were appropriate for a married man.

The house was quiet as you walked back into the kitchen. You heard your husband humming to whatever song was playing in his head at the moment as he searched the kitchen.

Walking back in on a mission you mugged the shit out of him as he smiled seeing you come back into the room.

"What the fuck is this, Ghost?" You asked holding up the phone.

He held what he thought was a calm look but you knew he was about to try and pawn off some bullshit answer.

"What chu doing with that?" He looked down at you and the phone.

"What is this, Dennis? Move" you pushed past him and walked towards the bar stool and he followed behind you like a lost puppy.

"That's-That's my- That's my- um that's my phone." He fumbled over his words. He usually made it a must to turn off and hide that phone the minute he steps inside the house but this time he was careless.

"I've never seen this fuckin phone before." She stated.

"Aight then, that's on you, man. Shit" he grabbed for the phone and she snatched it back.

"Wo-" a look of shock spread over your face. He made a bowl of cereal and looked to see his wife staring at him still.

"What's wrong wit chu? Why you come in here like that? We was having a good weekend and everything."he grabbed his bowl.
Her silent response made him suck his teeth.

"It's early....it's like yo- You hungry? You want some Apple Jacks?" He asked.

"You think this is funny?"

"Listen." He chuckled "you want some Apple Jacks?" He asked again trying to make you smile.

"Dennis, that's your problem. You think everything is funny. Stop playing with me." Pushing past him again to leave the room.