Short~Bobby Brown • Forget About It

Bobby Brown as Himself
You as Yourself

Crash

The chatter in the house stopped. The kids weren't running around laughing with their father.

"Oh shit" the youngest said making his father pop his mouth.

"Shilo Brown!" He scolded as he scooped the kids up and plopped them on the couch. The three of them had just broken a vase and he was hoping to get it cleaned up before his wife came downstairs.

"Torry daddy" he frowned

"Be mindful, baby. I know you didn't mean it. I'm sorry for popping you."

"What the hell happened?" A voice spoke making the man pause. Standing up from his squatting position in front of the couch.

"Baby. Hey!" He said walking towards her, a smile on his face.

"Mommy!" The kids stood up on the couch, jumping up and down. They hadn't seen much of her today as this weekend was her time to sleep in while Bobby watched the kids.

"Sit down babies." She said with a smile.

"Robert Barrisford Brown, what did y'all do?!" She said turning her attention to the broke vase.

"We were rush housing mommy." Their son spoke up.

"It's rough housing, lo." His big sister Elaina said and he turned to her before looking back at his parents.

"Dash what I shed" he shrugged.

"Y'all go into the basement and play please." Their mother shook her head at the two of them. Their father grabbed them one by one and put them on the ground a good distance away from the mess.

Once they were gone he turned to his wife.

"I'm sorry baby. I know you said to keep it in the basement but I got a little carried away." He said wrapping his arms around her waist.

"You know how I get when I'm carried away." He mumbled leaving kisses on her neck making her sigh.

"Just clean the shit up, Bob." She stepped back as he eyed her down.

"Mmmh. Can we get a little carried away? I won't  take long, scouts honor." He smirked, rubbing a hand up and down his stomach.

"Clean up and meet me in the bathroom." She caved in making him smile.

******

There was a knock on the bathroom door.

Sticking his fingers in her mouth he slowed his rhythm.

"Who is it?"he rasped.

"It's lainey, daddy. Me and shilo want juice." She said as he heard her say.

"Go and get y'all one each ok?" He said loudly and she thanked him.

"Take this dick." He groaned in her ear, feeling her grip him tighter. Her hips bucking harder.

"That's it baby." He said reaching down to rub her bundle of nerves, applying just the right amount of pressure he knew would send her into a frenzy. 

"God I love you." He spoke out of breath as they separated and cleaned up.

"I love you too sexy." You kissed him, biting his bottom lip.

"Keep on and I'll give you twins, girl."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somebody asked for this like years ago💀. My bad!!