~Tyrin Turner• Spoil You

"Ty, baby I'm home" you yelled out to your fiancé as you closed the front door.

The home you two shared was all but silent except for the music blaring in your living room. Following the sounds of Jermaine Jackson you found Tyrin sitting on the couch.

You smiled at him taking in his choice of clothing. A stocking cap on his head protecting the waves he wanted to sport on your vastly approaching wedding day and a pair of baggy Fila track pants.

"Hey baby, how was work?" He asked you smiling.

" It was rough today" you said tossing your purse on the coffee table near his feet.

"Awe come tell daddy about how they got you fucked up" he spoke patting the space next to him. You laughed walking towards him.

Plopping down next to him, you gasped a little as he shoved you back and grabbed your legs. Once your feet were in his lap he began to take off your heels.

"Go head girl. Start from the beginning." He spoke as he began to work his thumbs into the soles of your feet.

You began telling him what happened with your co worker and he listened as always.

"She said that shit to get you mad"

"She did! And I told her ass that she tried the right one"

"You better not be out here fighting random hoes, baby"

"I almost did, Ty."

"Well I'm glad you calmed down and that you didn't catch a case" he kissed your foot before standing up.

"Where are you going?" You asked sitting up.

"To get a shirt and your shoes. I'm gonna take you to the nail salon and to get some food"

"You're so sweet to me! How could I ever repay you?" You smiled bright as you stood to kiss him.

"Mhhmm you can repay me later on tonight. I'm thinking red on your hands and toes. " he smirked as his hands gabbed at your ass.

You giggled as he kissed you all over your face. Never in a thousand years did you think that you would find a man that loved and cherished you the way he has.

"Let's roll!" He spoke tossing you your sandals and walking towards your bedroom door. Once you changed out of your work clothes the two of you were on your way.

The bell rung as he held the door to the salon open for you. He sat in a chair as you walked up to tell them what you wanted done.

The employee called you to the back and you followed. You had been in the back for 40 minutes before he came back looking for you.

"Baby, I gotta run an errand right quick. I'll be back in a minute ok?"

"Ok babe. Give me a kiss" you puckered and he leaned in.

"Aye! You messed up your nail!" the employee stated wiping the polish off and starting the process over.

"Im sorry miss" he said backing out of the room.

"Girl he is fiiiiine" another customer said to you making look at her crazy.

"I know"