Marlon Wayans~Hook It Up

I didn't proofread, choke me out if it's got hella errors😌
*****
You walked into your apartment, sliding off your jacket and shoes after locking the door.

You made your way to the living room area and plopped down on the couch. It had been a long week and you planned to sleep the whole weekend away.

As soon as you got comfortable the house phone rang and you sucked your teeth. Letting it ring until the answering machine took a message.

"Y/n! I know you in there! Pick up, girl!"Your eyes popped open hearing the man's loud voice.

"It's me, Marlon. You probably knew that tho." He let out a laugh as you sat up in your seat. You started to debate on if picking up the phone was the best thing for the moment.

You stayed put once you decided to let you machine take the message.

"Look, I'm coming to town tomorrow. It's been a while since we kicked it, let's go out for a night on the town! Call me back so we can hook it up, aight? Peace, Y/N. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Love and miss you, kid." The line clicked and you plopped back into the soft cushions.

Your mind replayed the message as you tried to will yourself back to sleep. Marlon was coming to visit and most likely take care of business. He'd show up tomorrow and expect you to chill for the remainder of his stay outside of work.

"Oh shit!" You jumped up realizing he would be here and you weren't at prepared to have any visitors.

You quickly changed and made your way out of the apartment again.

The next day, you woke up to knocks on the door. You opened the door after checking the peephole.

"What's up, baby. Give me some love!" He pulled you in for a hug.

"I missed you girl!" He spun you around making you laugh and hold him tighter.

"Go get dressed." He spoke.

"Dressed for what?"

"Breakfast, silly!" He gently pushed your shoulder.

"Marlon, I wanna sleep." You whined.

"Ehhh you can sleep later. I'm only in town for like 2 days."

"So tomorrow we'll do what you want. I'll send you off in style! I just need some sleep."

"The fair is in town." He taunted giving you a smile. This was one of your favorite places to go and he knew you wouldn't turn down a trip.

"So?" Stay strong, Y/N

"All those games, prizes, and rides... left alone. I know the Ferris wheel is gonna be heartbroken that your ass won't be sit-"

"If I get dressed will you shut the hell up?" You cut him off.

"I'll go make you some coffee." He grinned at his victory.
*
*
*
*

"See isn't this fun?" He asked you as you sat down with your food. He had taken you to an Amish Market for breakfast. He told you he heard it was good but waited for you to try it with him.

"The only thing thats fun is that you paid for my meal." You joked as you both prepared to eat.

"You always using me for my money." he says with a hand over his heart.

"You're the one that stalks me when you're in town. I'm starting to think you're using me." she laughed

"I could never use you. You're too special to me to do that." He smiled and grabbed your free one that sat on the table.

You put on a smile, holding back from asking questions. Every time he came to town he'd wine and dine you before leaving and heading back to his life.

"Let's get out of here. Let you rest before we hit the streets." He stood up and took your trash.

Deciding to go to the carnival earlier than planned he waited on your couch as you went to change shoes.

"Girl, let's go! I'm ready to beat ya ass in these games!" He stood in the door frame watching you float around your bedroom.

"Just give me a minute." You mumbled focusing on fastening your necklace. You sighed missing the loop for the fifth time.

"Here." He stood behind you and fixed the chain, his hands lingering on your neck.

"Those long ass nails be messing up the program." He laughed

"No they don't!"

"I like em tho" he wrapped his arms around you and kissed your cheek.

"Let's just get going, ok?" You turned around and he nodded.

"I let you win that one!" Marlon said as you two sat down on a bench.

"Like hell. I beat you fare and square!"

"Your ass was bouncing and distracted me! You know I can't resist some shit like that." You laughed and pushed him.

"It's always a conversation about my ass with you."

"Cause I love it!" He winked and gave your neck a kiss.

*
*
*
*
Once you closed the door to your apartment, Marlon pulled you in for a kiss. He hoisted you up and wrapped your legs around his waist.

"Where you want it, baby?" He asked  kissing whatever skin he could find.

"Right here!"

"You want me to fuck you on the wall?" He asked with a smirk.

"I can't wait anymore."

"I think I can hook it up for you." He let you on your feet.

"Strip for me." He said pulling off his shirt.