~Ralph Tresvant• Wait a minute

"Hey baby what are you doing here?"Ralph asked you.

"I came to see you baby" you said smiling.

He smiled back before stepping to the side so you could walk in.

You were home alone with nothing to do and Ralph was on tour with NE. So you called up Brooke and found out where they were at for the time being.

Dropping you bags by the door Ralph embraced you in a tight hug. He slowly pulled away and kissed you.

"Mhm you don't know how good I've been. I need a reward baby" he said with his accent heavy.

He had a fidelity problem in the past but you put the ill feelings you had to the side and worked with him to get the relationship back strong.

"Oh really?" You asked as he wrapped your legs around him.

" Hell yeah girl " he said as you kissed and licked on his neck.

Once you got to his spot his body jumped a little before he ran all the way to the room.

Your moment was interrupted by a knock on the door. Thinking it was Brooke or one of the boys, Ralph convinced you to ignore it. 

"It's fine baby they'll understand just keep going" he said breathing heavily.

"Open this door now Ralph!" You heard a female yell causing you to scrunch your face up in confusion and him to look angry.

"Wait here and please just don't move" he said putting on his boxers and jeans.

You laid there for a few minutes before you heard screaming.

Putting on a T-shirt you walked towards all of the commotion.

You saw Ralph going back and forth with a lady. You stood quietly against the hallway wall and listened.

"I told you I was coming to get him later" he whisper yelled.

"You said you would as soon as you landed come to find out you've been here for 2 days" she yelled.

"Zena I had a lot going on and I apologize for standing him up but if you would kindly get out I'll come get him in an hour " he said lightly pushing her back towards the door and picking up a toddler.

"Daddy promises to get you in a minute ok. Just go out to eat with mommy and I'll take you out after. I love you lil R" he said kissing his forehead.

"Luv you two daddy" he said smiling.

You heard the door close but you were already back in the room putting the clothes you wore back on.

"Y/n baby where you going? Is something wrong with Ryan? Did you get a call or something" he asked walking closer to you with concern on his face.

"No but you should go spend time with your other son. He's a cutie" you stated and he stopped walking with wide eyes.

"Now y/n, baby I can explain" he said.

"No need just go spend time with your son and get out of my face" you stated calmly.

"Ok but just listen to what I have to say about this please" he said following you as you looked for your shoes.

"How old is he and what's his name" you asked not booking at him as you tied your shoes up.

"Ralph Jr and he's 3" he said lowly with a small smile thinking about the boy. That broke your heart.

That was the reason why you couldn't name your son after him and why he insisted you both buy a house out here for summers.

"Ok well I wish you the best of luck with that and only contact me about Ryan. Other than that I want a divorce" you said walking toward the front door of the hotel.

Ralph followed you to the elevator still trying to talk you out of leaving but it didn't work. The elevator doors closed on a angry looking Ralph with his hands on top of his head as he paced the the hallway.