~Allen Iverson• Family Time

"Kids...Al time for dinner let's gooo" you said loudly so everyone could hear you.

It was quiet before you heard feet scrambling and yelling.

You leaned on the table as you watched Allen Walk in with all 6 kids on him.

Allen Jr and Troy were on his legs, Skylar and Natalie were on his arms, while Jason and Braydon where on his back and stomach.

"Ok babies we here get off me" Allen said bending down so the kids could get off of him.

"Mommy what you make" asked Skylar as you sat her in her chair.

" I made fish greens and potatoes babygirl" you said while looking at Allen help the rest of the kids get in their seats.

Once everyone was settled Allen Jr said the prayer and you all ate.

"So who wants to tell mama about their day first" you asked looking around.

"Me mama I do" Troy said with a mouth full of food.

"Boy close your mouth and chew first" you said and he quickly closed his mouth and chewed.

"Today at practice they made us run suicides more than plays because someone didn't have their practice uniform" Allen Jr said.

"Who" Allen Sr asked.

"Me but only because those uniforms are wack. I mean like I had it but I didn't wanna wear that" he shrugged.

"Son you can't do that to your team. You gotta respect them even if y'all uniforms wack. That's unacceptable and for that add 50 push ups to your work out after dinner" Allen Sr said leaning back.

"But dad that's not fair." Junior said sitting up some.

"Making all them boys run because you didn't wanna follow rules ain't fair either now eat " Allen Sr said back.

"Yes sir" Jr mumbled.

"Ooh I was in art today and Ms.Landon said I had the best finger painting out of the whole clash" Skylar said  jumping a little bit.

"That's good baby" Allen said making her smile.

"Thanks daddy" she said blushing.

"Mama I was good in school today I was on green the wholllle day" Troy spoke up as he looked at me.

He always struggled to keep his behavior color off of red but he was his father's son and was a handful.

"That's great baby boy I'm so proud" you said and he smiled hard. A true mommas boy.

"Any other announcements" Allen asked while all the kids shook their head.

"Ok starting five off to bed" Allen said clapping his hands.

They all jumped up and scrambled to their rooms quickly. Sitting there you laughed as he walked towards the youngest of the children.

"Daddies lil sub-in come on princess we gonna get you ready for bed" he said kissing Natalie all over her face. She giggled and grabbed his face.

"Dadadadadadaaaaaa" she screamed as he took her towards the nursery.

Standing up as you gathered all of the empty plate you thought to yourself.

All these kids are gonna drive me crazy. All the personalities and paying them all equal attention was hard as hell but you always did your best to.

Bending over to put all the plates in the dishwasher you felt a slap on your ass and jumped.

"Al what are you doing" you asked rubbing the spot he hit you.

"You know what I'm doing girl" he said kissing your cheek as he held you tight.

"Al stop it I'm trying to clean up this mess" you said looking at all the dishes that had to be put away.

"And I'm trying to make a mess and clean it up" he responded licking your ear and rubbing his hands over your body.

Once he didn't get a response from you he smiles and turned you to face him.

"Let's go upstairs and when I'm done cleaning you up I'll clean the kitchen up" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

You laughed as he scooped you up and ran all the way to your room for some fun.