~Ron Reaco Lee• Baby Daddy

Tyree was fine on Sister Sister!!😍😍

Ron jumped up hearing banging on the door and rubbed his eyes. His alarm clock showed it was almost 10 in the morning.

"Oh shit." He jogged to the front door and opened it quickly.

"Hey! Hey! I'm sorry for keeping y'all waiting. I just got off work and crashed." He spoke grabbing the carseat and the hand of his oldest.

"It's fine, Ron. I have to get to work. Here's Reaco's breakfast and Rylie's bag." Monique spoke in her usual soft voice, sitting the bags on a nearby table.

"Ok my babies. Be good for daddy and I'll see you in two days!" She kissed their son and daughter and made her way to the front door.

"Daddy, I'm hungry now." His son spoke as he put his shoes in their rightful place near the door.

"Ok baby. Let me put some pants on and get your food ready."he shuffled into his bedroom sliding on some short and his slippers.

After an hour of eating, screaming, and cuddling he wrangled up both kids to head out.

"Where to first?" He asked getting into the driver's seat.

"Park please!" He scratched his head and agreed before heading to the park.

"I hate this damn park." He mumbled as he swatted at a few bugs. He laid his daughter on the blanket they sat out and watched his son run around playing tag.

His daughter yanked at his facial hair and let out a screech.

"I'm gonna put you in a contact sport or a gym. Why are you this strong?" He tickled her belly and she giggled.

"She's the cutest thing!" A voice cooed.

Ron looked up to see a woman whose brown skin glistened in the heat. Her hair was covered by a wrap that sat high on her head. Her smile was bright and her eyes were a beautiful brown.

"Oh. Thank you." He smiled shifting his eyes from her back to his boy who seemed to be running back towards them.

"I'm sorry for interrupting but I just had to let you know." She cheesed.

"What's your name?" He asked.
"Y/n." You stuck out your hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, y/n. Im Ron, this little lady is Rylie, and-"
he got cut off.

"This is my son, Reaco." He finished catching the boy as he ran into his free arm. He chuckled and shook your hand.

"Have a seat. I don't bite." He patted a spot next to him on the blanket and you agreed, making yourself comfortable.

"So which one is yours?" He asked.

"Oh I don't have any. I'm just babysitting my niece."she smiled and pointed to a girl on top of the monkey bars.

"That's nice." You started up a conversation but it was interrupted by a little girl.

"Aunty, I'm hungry. Can we go now?" She wrapped her arm around Y/n's neck.

"Jordyn, don't be rude. You say excuse me and introduce yourself."

"Excuse me. Hi, I'm Jordyn."

"Nice to meet you. My name is Mr. Ron." They shook hands.

"Can we please go now? I'm sooo hungry for chicken nuggets.". She turned back to her aunt.

"Ok let me say goodbye to my friend and we'll be on our way."she ran by a tree a few feet away and started playing with some kids in the sand making her sigh.

"It was nice to meet you, Ron." She stood from the blanket and he followed suit after laying down his daughter.

"The pleasure was all mine. Maybe we can do this again sometime? Kid-free of course." He gave you a smile and hug.

"I'd really like that. Do you have a pen on you?" He instantly reached for his own pockets hoping a pen was there.

"Damn I don't." He smiled, watching you reach into your purse.

You wrote the number on a gum wrapper and smiled handing it to Ron.

"Call me sometime. Jordyn let's go!" You yelled as the little girl ran towards her and grabbed your hand.