Short~Denzel Washington• Protect Your Own

You already know it's typos in this. Drag me if you see it, but at the same time don't 😘.

"D! D! Wake up!" You whispered shoving the man knocked out beside you.

"Hmm? Give me 10 more minutes and I'll be ready. I promise." He mumbled rolling over. You tapped him again.

"Y/n, you know my recoup time. Give me a couple minutes, damn" he moved your hand off of him.

The sound of something breaking made him pop open an eye.

"You hear that?" He asked sitting up in bed. Rolling your eyes, you popped his arm.

"That's why I was waking you up. Not for sex."

"Oh. You sure?" He asked and you sucked your teeth.

"I was playing. It's a joke. Look I'm getting up to check it out." He stood up putting on his slippers and grabbing the gun he kept in the closet.

Once it was loaded he crept out of his room towards the kids rooms. Each child was in their room asleep despite the loud crash that echoed through the house.

"It's always some shit." He grumbled shuffling quietly down the steps. He saw a figure with their back turned going through a drawer.

"Imma give you till the count of 5 to put your hands up and drop all my shit on the table." His voice boomed making the person freeze.

"I don't want any trouble, alright?" the voice said back.

"You picked the wrong house then." he walked closer to the man, gun still raised.

"Who else is in here with you? This house too big for one person to take on." The man turned around.

"It's just me. The others are in the car waiting." Denzel got a good look at him. He was just a kid.

"You gotta be the dumbest mothafucka I know." He put the safety back on.

"They got you breaking into homes by yourself. No back-up or muscle to protect your scrawny ass."

The boy just looked at him. There was a loud sound and Denzel felt pain surge through his body. He looked down and saw blood pouring out of his arm.

"You fucked up." He gritted out. There was another gunshot and a body dropped. He turned seeing another man on the ground and his wife standing over him.

" I'll blow your shit off." She said to the kid behind her husband.

************
Lmaoooo I forgot where I was going with this one. I legit had this in my drafts for over a month now. Consider this a short IG💀. And another thing, why did I try and go see "The Tragedy of McBeth" and it's not showing near me at all😡😡