Short~Ralph Tresvant• I want you

Climbing off of Ralph, you both laid down out of breath.

"Damn I love you girl" he said still trying to catch his breath.

You said nothing and listened to him chuckle and lean towards you to get a kiss but you turned your head.

Sitting up you looked at him. He gave you a confused smile still looking at you.

"Ralph you gotta go" you said with no emotion.

"What you mean? I thought we were having a good time" he asked slightly upset.

"No you have to go. This isn't gonna work anymore" you said trying to pull him out of the bed.

He got up and started putting clothing on his body. All while not breaking eye contact with you.

"Y/n explain to me what I did wrong" he said still putting his clothes on.

"You know what you did. This was strictly sex and now your throwing around the L word" you said picking up his clothes to help him get out faster.

"We agreed on that I admit it but I can't help that I'm feeling you. I wanna give us a shot" he said standing in front of you.

"It's bad enough your married but now you wanna start a whole other relationship? No absolutely not I can't" you responded pushing him towards the door.

"But I'm in the process of getting a divorce. I did it so we could be together" he said as you continued pushing him.

"No Ralph you never asked me if I wanted this to go that far and the answer is no" you said as he grabbed your arms and held them at your sides.

"I love you y/n. You can't tell me you don't feel more than a sexual attraction between us baby" he said looking you dead in the eye.

"I don't Rizz. Wanna know why? Because I stuck to the agreement you , Y-O-U, set up. I feel bad enough that you're married but to be the reason your family is splitting up. I just can't" I said getting angry.

"Y'all women are crazy. You want a loving man that's kind and treats you right but when he shows up you push him away" he said shaking his head still not stepping foot outside of the door.

"Y'all men are dogs for having families and trying to make another one on the side" you said back.

"Well shit you knew I had a family but you still went for it" he said walking off  leaving you there to think about how you played a part in ruining a family.

___________
Aight so boom... I have about 30 drafts just sitting in here so I'll be posting, editing, and re-updating all of the imagines.

Y'all be safe out here!!