Chapter 41

Part II

Payton
I felt Cash strong hands grip my ass waking me up. I looked over at the night stand at the clock which read 4:30 a.m.

"Mehki do you see what time it is?" I questioned with an attitude.

"Yeah but we got somewhere to be so get dress and let's go." He demanded.

"But I'm sleepy" I groaned throwing the covers back over my body sense he grabbed the sheets from off of me.

"Let's go Payton" this time Cash was getting fed up and I didn't like the way he was going about things.

"Don't yell at me I'm coming" I snapped back.

Last night I slept better than what I expected. I think it was because of all the love I received from my family yesterday.
But the bigger issue was why in the hell were we up so early and where he was taken me.

After showering for 20 minutes or less. I slid into a comfy pink sweat suite from Victoria's Secret.

"PAYTON IMA BE IN THE CAR LETS GO" Cash yelled from downstairs. I can tell I was getting on his nerves. This nigga got me fucked up. It's too early for this bullshit.

"IM COMING RELAX" I yelled back at him. I can tell this isn't going to go good.

I made my way to the car after another 10 minutes. I swear this was the quickest I've gotten dressed.

Closing the passenger door I looked over to Cash who had his face twisted up.

"Where are we going anyways?" I asked wanting answers. Cash took the seatbelt and clicked it for me.

"I'm not a baby Mehki" I protested. Cash started up the car and pulled off.

"We got something to handle." He paused.

"Matter fact you got something to handle." He pointed towards me. I sat back in the passenger seat dead silence. I know exactly what he's talking about and I damn sure was ready to fuck Jojo up.

The entire car ride was silent until Cash phone went off. He looked over at me.

"Answer the phone for me and place it to my ear." I did as he said. I over heard the voice on the other end and it was Rocko.

"How's everything looking?" Cash spoked.

"I'm holding shit down as usual baby"

"That's what I like to hear nigga" Cash nodded his head in satisfaction.

"Aye what about this old bitch, you want me to put two in this hoe?" Rocko questioned. He was ttg on sight.

"Just make sure that bitch is alive, ima let Payton handle her ass." Cash glanced over at me.

My stomach grown weak and I was second guessing this. I wasn't any circumstances of taking somebody's life.

"Ight bet" I took Cash iPhone from his ear and placed it back on the car charger.

I sat back in the passenger seat with my arms folded. I stared out the window and my mind begin to wonder off.

"What you thinking about?" Cash questioned me. I snapped back to reality breaking from the world of my own. I faced Cash.

"Look, I don't wanna do this. I can't bare being a killer Mehki. What is this going to solve. The damage is done and that bitch is already dead to me. We got more shit to be concerned about and that's our baby girl." I pointed to my stomach.

Guilt rushed over Cash face. He rubbed one of his hands over his waves that covered his entire head.

"Fuck it ima just pop the bitch myself" I looked at Cash like he was speaking Spanish because nothing I said seemed to make him change his mind. Before I could debate with him he pulled into the vacant parking lot across from the warehouse.

"Let's go Payton" he hopped out the car and I followed behind him right on his heels.

It was chilly outside making me feel even more uncomfortable. I damn there ran to the entrance of the warehouse.

Cash punched in a code and opened the tall rusty doors. I was up under Cash before he slid to doors open. Behind the doors was an office. In the chairs was all of Cash Niggas.

"My nigga" Trav yelled out to Cash. He made his way towards us.

"Was good lady Cash" he taunted, I greeted Trav along with everybody else.

"Let's get shit crackin" Rocko grinned. We all walked out the office and down the long hallway. There was a tiny light shinning from above coming from a single bulb.

Cash was first in line, he pushed the door open. I looked over his shoulder and spotted Jojo. The bitch looked half dead. Her hair was nappy as a sheeps ass. There was no coming back from that.

She heard the doors open and tried to hide her face. Cash kneeled over her placing his 9 directing to her dome. There was no remorse in sight.

He took the gun and pistol whipped her. Blood was everywhere. When he was done you couldn't tell if she was black because she was now all different colors.

"Bitch you really done fucked up." I heard his gun cock back. I ran towards him.

"Wait, Cash... Baby I have something to say." He looked at me like I had two heads. Cash started to get annoyed.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Let me just have a few words with her" I assured him. Cash took the gun and waved it signaling me to go ahead.

"You really sold us out for some crack and jeopardized the relationship that we tried to build. Wow you fooled my ass, I thought I could trust you but I couldn't. That's my fault tho." I shook my head.

"Yeah it's my fault for even thinking just once I could trust a trifling bitch like you. If I could go back in time and stop myself from ever thinking you were true to your words I would. I hope you drown in your own guilt, bitch I hope this shit haunts you. You not worth my tears and mourning. If you was on fire and I saw you I wouldn't even spit on you to put the flames out. BITCH FUCK YOU. I yelled in Jojo's face. Causing her to flinch.

"If I wanted to I would blow your fuckin head off my damn self." I paused while looking Jojo straight in her eyes. I was fumning and my hands couldn't stop shaking.

"But I'm not going to do that and as a matter of fact I'm not going to let Cash do it either because you're simply not worth it." As much as I wanted Jojo dead I knew deep down inside that that wouldn't make matters any better.

"PAYTON WHAT THE FUCK" Cash yelled. He was angry and he shook his head.

"So you really want this bitch to live." He was now standing beside me. He pointed the gun at Jojo. I placed my hands on his.

"She not worth it." I spoke softly.

"Put the blind fold back on this bitch and take her outside and throw her ass in the trunk." Nico and Trav grabbed her up. She stood to her feet.

"Copy" Trav spoke.

"Bitch if I even see you again ima kill you my damn self. This means get the fuck out of town and never show your face around here again." Cash was dead in Jojo's face with his 9 in her mouth. She was frightened and she would do exactly what Cash said.

"Understand?" Cash questioned her while Trav jerked her.

"Yeh. Yes" she spoke while stuttering.

I made my way back to the car before they got outside. I watched Trav and Nico throw Jojo in the trunk of the all black Audi.

Soon after Cash and Rocko came walking towards the car. Cash jumped into the driver seat. He rolled down the window some and spoke out the window.

"Ight, ima hit you in about an hour let me go take care this one." He said referring to me.

"Heard you my nigga" Rocko tapped the hood of the car and made his way to his.

"You know you something else P" Cash started up the car and placed his gun in the glove compartment.

"Well you one hell of a nigga to be dealing with my something else ass." I joked.

"I know I know" Cash was no longer angry, he kissed me on my lips before he pulled off.

Flash Back Over