Chapter 7

2 Weeks Later..

It's been two weeks and Cash still hasn't called me. I'm starting to think he's been bullshitting me this whole time. I mean why lead me on like that, that's so fucked up.

I know he's not my man but I feel like we could possibly be something. Nobody has ever looked at me the way Cash does.

I might be overreacting but I don't care.. I want him to call me now. Why do boys have to be so difficult. Ughhhhhhh.

When he does finally call me I'm going to cus his ass clean out. I wanna let him know that I'm not nobody's toy that gets played with then tossed out.

I'm really in my feelings about this boy and I hardly know what he's truly about.

I only know that he's a drug dealer. I've never been in a relationship with one and I haven't plan on being with one.

All of that shit is out the window now because I'm falling for Chash hard. If being with a thug is what my heart is telling me, then so be it.

For the past 2 weeks I've been hanging with my girls Avery & Kaylin. I enjoy both of their company and could never get tired with them. I mean we sometimes bicker but it's nothing too deep, what sisters haven't.

We were all laying across my bed. Since we watched the conjuring the night before are punk asses were cuddled up in my bed.

"Y'all wanna go shopping today." I asked hoping they say yes.

"Yeah, I saw some really cute wedges in blooming-deals." Kaylin said while getting out the bed to take her phone off the charger.

"After I cook breakfast for my babies tho." Avery said as if she was a mom. That girls a trip.

Me and Kaylin were excited about the breakfast Avery was about to cook. We've decided to take turns cooking.

"I'm about to take a shower, Kaylin you can use the shower in Princess room and Avery you can use the guest room's.

***

I was all dressed and ready and I can smell the food from downstairs in the kitchen.

I'm so greedy but I don't care a bitch hungry.

I walked into the kitchen and made me a plate. We all ate and listened to pandora.

I heard the door being opened. It was my uncle Mondy of course. Good thing he's here. I missed his annoying self plus I could use a lil more spending money.

"Wassup y'all." He greeted me and the girls. We all spoke.

"Who cooked?" He made his way to the kitchen. He so damn greedy.

"I cooked." Avery said with pride.

Uncle Mondy looked at her side ways and stuck his tongue out as if it was nasty.

"You can't cook Avery." He started to chuckle. Avery caught a lil attitude.

Mondy must have a thing for Avery because he's always messing with her.

"Whatever nigga, I see ya ass grabbin a plate tho." She tried to grab the plate from him.

"Move, I can get some.. Besides my niece ain't die from eating it and neither did Kay Kay." Avery finally handed the plate over to him.

"Ugh Raymond I swear you play to much, you too old for that." Avery yelled.

"First off I'm not too old to be your man and lower your voice before I make you chump." He joked with her while putting his fist up.

Avery walked over to the trash can to empty her plate. Moments later she was washing out her dishes.

"Whatever, you ain't gon do shit." She giggled.

"But anyways, I came here to see waaaup with my niece." Uncle Mondy said while hitting me on the top of my head.

"Stop, you almost knocked my orange juice over." I wined.

"My bad P calm ya ass down." He started to reach for his pockets and he pulled out a stack of hundreds.

"I know ya ass spent up most of your money, so I'm handing you some more." My eyes got big as he counted out 2,000 dollars.

"Thank you Uncle Mondy." I kissed him on the cheek.

Avery and Kaylin still had money. Kaylin baby sit for this rich Indian family from time to time. Those mother fuckers pay 800 every two weeks. As of for Avery well her father who lives in California sends her money every week, he's a tax attorney. He think sending her money makes up for his absence in her life but Avery just goes with the flow.. shit she don't mind if she's pushing a Benz at 17 and never wants for shit, she figure that father daughter bond can be put on hold for now.

"No problem, Niece.. You know I got you." Mondy made his way towards the front door.

"Wait Uncle Mondy, quick question." I screamed to him. He turned around being impatient.

"Wassup, I gotta roll." He placed his hands in his pocket.

"Have you talked to Mekhi today." I asked wanting answers.

Uncle Mondy started to smirk.

"Yeah, I did early this morning, why you checking for him or something." He said calm.

"What.. Uncle Mondy please, I was just curious that's all." I lied.

He paused for a moment before speaking again.

"Aye, don't get caught up with that nigga cuz he's a grown ass man making some serious money and plenty of bitches on him and I would hate to see you get hurt chasing behind his ass." Uncle Mondy tone became serious.

"I'm grown Uncle Mondy, damn." I stressed to him.

"Alright miss grownie, I'll catch y'all later tho I gotta go handle some business." Uncle Mondy winked at Avery before he left out.

Payton you'll get hurt.

Blah blah blah I don't really care what anybody has to say about Cash. I'll be the one to find out for my damn self if he's no good or not.

I'm tired of being treated like a baby all the time.

I thought to myself.