Chapter 39

Blaze

It was going on noon and I headed back to my crib. Once I got up in my shit I made my way up to my bathroom cuz a nigga needa wash his ass.

Several minutes later I laid across my bed. Flicking thru the channels I came across the news.

"Here we have it a family tied shooting, the names of the victims are Monica Carter, Jolene Carter, and Payton Carter. Monica was announced dead on scene, they say Payton Carter is still in critical condition but Jolene Carter survived"

After I heard the bitch on the news say that I was fucking furious.

Yeah that's right I sent a couple of my niggas to shoot up that bitch Princess house. Next up was Payton sexy ass but she just so happen to be walking up to Princess house. That was perfect.

I didn't send for Jojo to be killed that bitch got away somehow and she ended up at Princess house too ain't that something.

None of that shit is enough since Payton didn't die. I called up River cuz homie must of bumped his fucking head.

"I thought I said no survivors, what the fuck was you aiming at my nigga?"

"I know I fucked up but the other bitch was there and I thought you said one at a time"

"That's not the fucking point, you being unprofessional like you ain't use to doing shit like this"

"Chill...chill out man, what chu want me to do"

"I want Payton dead TODAY NOT TOMORROW NOT THE NEXT DAY, TODAY MUTHAFUCKA UNDERSTAND ME"

"I'll handle it man, damn you needa relax I don't see yo ass bussin nothin"

"Killing bitches is an easy job damn I thought you knew that"

I ended the phone call to only pick up the next phone call. It was Kandy, funny I haven't heard from her ass all day da fuck.

Phone Conversation

"KANDY WHERE YO ASS AT?" I yelled thru the phone.

"Whoa calm down baby, I was over my moms I had to take her to her doctors appointment"

"Bitch it's almost 2 o'clock"

"She has cancer niggaaaa"

"Oh yeah well hurry up I'm at my moms, she made a nigga stew chicken."

"Where does she stay again?" Kandy spoke nervously on the other hand.

"56 Willow Street, that's the last time ima tell ya ass that"

Phone call ended

I shared a laugh with myself cuz Kandy mom hasn't been in her life since she was 9. My bitch is smart, that was real quick thinking.

It wasn't hard for me to put two and two together now that I know that Cash bitch ass crew got her. This only gave me a head start of blowing his fucking brains out. This shit is getting too easy by the second.

I gave them the right address, yeah the address to one of my warehouses. Cash really think he setting me up but in all reality he's only making it hard on his dumb ass.

I took my time and got dress since there wasn't no damn reason for a nigga to be rushing.

***

Cash

Once I found out the good news my niggas brought to the table I didn't waste anytime getting to my trap out in west buma fuck.

For some reasons my gut feeling wasn't letting me believe that I could get to Blaze this easy.