Chapter 6

Payton

After driving around the city for some hours getting high. I had the munchies Odee and I know these bitches did to.

I pulled into the Wendy's drive thru, my favorite place to go after I smoke a lil some.

Don't be fooled. I smoke weed but trust and believe my shit together tho. I studied the menu for a lil bit before placing all three of our orders.

"Welcome to Wendy's." The girl spoke. The bitch was being hella rude. She must wanna get fired.

I placed out orders.

"Pull up to the first window.. Please." She said hella salty.

Shit it's not my fault her ass flipping burgers but I'm not even the type to knock someone's hustle but this bitch had me fucked up.

I pulled up to the first window and the bitch was muggin hard. I payed her mind and handed her a fifty dollar bill.

"Oh here's your change, 34.50." She tossed my change in my hands. Kaylin who was sitting in the passenger side raised her eyebrow.

"Bitch, you need to drop that attitude of yours cuz that shit ain't cute, your ass already ugly enough."

I held my stomach as I laughed. We all laughed historically in that bitch face.

"Just hurry up with our food." Avery yelled from the backseat. She was getting mad because this hoe was blowing her high.

5 minutes passed and she came back to the window with our drinks. I handed them to Avery and Kaylin.

She then came back with our order and you know I had to check. The order was there but she gave us some cold ass fries.

"Bitch, you really gon hand me some col as fries." She started to laugh.

"Oh you think it's funny, I unfastened my seat belt from around me and shot my cup of soda right at her.

"You, stupid bitch." She yelled.

I didn't give not one fuck, she done got Payton Rose Carter started.

I tossed both Kaylin and Avery soda at that bitch plus that cold ass order of fries she handed me.

Avery and Kaylin laughed so hard that they couldn't breath.

"Fuck this, we out." I yelled out my window and pulled off.

We laughed at what happened the entire way back to my house.

"I love y'all, I swear I do." I was still laughing.

"We love you too." They both said.

We got back to my house and I made my way to the living room and plotted on the couch.

"Damn, Payton what are we goin to eat now, cuz a bitch hungry." Avery rubbed her flat tummy.

"Yeah, P we fucked that Wendy's up." Kaylin joked.

I thought for a second then I grabbed the Chinese menu out of the kitchen draw.

"Accent Chinese secret." I joked while heading back to the living room.

"What y'all hoes want I ain't got all day." I waited for them to tell me what they wanted and placed the order in.

The food came less then an hour. We were so hungry. That food was good and I was satisfied.

"Let's watch Friday." I suggested and both Avery and Kaylin started cheesin before the both said.

"YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT." We all burst out in laughter.

My phone started to vibrate. I was let down immediately after I saw who's name popped up on my screen.

Ughh the fuck he want Khalid want.

I opened up the text and it read.

Khalid 🙅❌: Paytonnnnnn

Me: yeah

Khalid 🙅❌: can I come thru? 😏

Me: nah, I'm busy ...

Khalid 🙅❌: wow just curve ya boy like that.

Me: correction, you're not my boy remember? And I think it's best we don't talk anymore okay?

Khalid 🙅❌: fuck you bitch. You nothing but a hoe anyways.

Me: yeah 😂😂😂 save it lil dick.

Khalid 🙅❌: on my momma ima fuck you up when I see ya lil ass.

Me: stop lien on your momma bye bitch.

I didn't put anything past Khalid crazy ass and I also didn't give a fuck. Let his ass touch me and he'll never touch a damn thing ever again.

I tossed my phone on the couch and continued watching Friday. Soon after sleep had taken over me.