Chapter 15

Author's POV

Payton decided that she wanted to change into something more comfortable instead.

Moments later they were pulling up to Cash's driveway. Payton wasted no time getting out the car and heading towards the house.

She went straight for the shower once she got into the house. Cash waited downstairs in the living room for her to get ready.

Once Payton got out the shower after 20 minutes she made her way to the walk in closet that she shares with Cash. She uses the side that was once empty.

Payton wore an all white butterfly top, a pair of distressed boyfriend jeans, and wooden wedges with white straps.

Wedges are the only shoe closest to comfortable for Payton besides sneakers.

Payton looked at her self one more time in the mirror and went downstairs. Cash was flicking thru channels.

"I'm ready." Cash looked up at Payton and his eyes got big. He truly admire Payton.

"Damn girl, keep it up and ima bend ya ass over the ledge." He teased while licking his lips.

Cash wore a white button down and tan chinos with a thin leather belt. He also had on his Versace medusa bracelet with a pair of Versace loafers which were black.

Payton and Cash was one sexy ass couple, niggas and bitches hated on them. Oh and people also threw shade on their relationship.

Cash hasn't let no bitch come between them and neither has Payton because she refuse to let a nigga take his place.

"Mekhi you are so nasty.. Let's go." Payton grabbed his hand and he got up off the couch, she lead him to the door.

***

Payton

We pulled up to Princess house and I was ready to party with my family. I worked my ass off for my diploma and this is only the beginning.

Cash enjoyed spending time with my family. He's basically apart of the family. Princess loves him but Uncle Mondy still hasn't come around.

I sure hope he comes around someday because Cash has been treating me right and I just wish he gives him the time and day.

Me and Cash were holding hands like always as we walked to the backyard. There was a dj playing "dance floor" by Nick Cannon.

"Heyyyy y'all." Princess yelled while waving to us.

She was bringing out meat to put on the grill.

I spoke to everyone and headed towards uncle Mondy. Although we may have our differences I'm still his favorite and only niece.

"Uncle Mondy now you know you can't cook." I teased.

"Payton stop tryna clown and pass me that aluminum foil. I did that and he closed the grill.

"Wassup Mondy." Cash spoke while dapping him up.

"Waddup nigga, let me holla at you cmer." Uncle Mondy wrapped his arms around Cash and they walked towards the pool.

Cash glanced over at me and I strutted my shoulders because I was just as lost as he was.

Cash

I don't know what Mondy have to say but it better not be any bullshit. I'ma good ass boyfriend and I'll give Payton the world and then some.

I don't understand why he assumes I'm goin to hurt Payton. I just wish this nigga give me a break. We use to be hell of tight but he's been on some funny shit.