Chapter 26

Blaze

2 weeks later

Damn these two weeks flew by fast. But a nigga ain't complaining cuz today I'm being released. The fact that I'm about to be free is making my dick hard.

Can't nobody tell me nothing I'm fuckin FREE BITCH !

The cell opened up and the officer was standing outside waiting for me. Raheem stood up from off his bunk and dapped me up.

"Stay up man." We gave each other a brotherly hug.

I walked off but then I turned back.

"I'll keep money on your books Heem." I shouted.

"Good looks Blaze." He started to smile.

"STAY UP"

I walked to the station where I retrieved my items I had to hand over to the jail. My Rolex was still pretty and my true religion sweat suit looked brand new. I had some wheat timbs too.

I told Kandy to turn my phone back on and she should be waiting out front. Kandy is what you call a true ride or die. She's been holding me down every since I got locked up.

Me and Kandy not together tho, we like the best of friends.

I walked out the gates and seen Kandy parked outside with my black Porsche. That's what I'm talking about.

She hopped out the car as soon as we caught each others eye. She came charging towards me.

"DAMIEN...MMMMM WELCOME HOME BOY." She had me in a bear hug.

"Damn a nigga can't breath." I complained but she ignored me.

"How you been? damn it's been so long. I'm so happy to see you."

"I'll tell you once you let me breath." Kandy laughed some then finally let me go. She tossed me my keys.. I made my way to the driver seat.

"So waasup?" She was twirling her weave in one finger. Kandy is darkskin, cute face and a big ass donkey booty. She got ass for days.

"It feels good to be out, I need a favor from you." Kandy gave me her full attention.

I explained my whole plan I had been plotting since I've been locked up.

"Blaze you know I got you boy." We both hugged and I started my engine. I had to go visit a few people then I'll be on the move. Cash won't even see it coming.