Chapter 38

You ain't got to cry no more, you ain't got to cry no more

I ain't telling you I'm perfect but for you I'll go to war (yeah)

So Let me know now, tell me how you feel

Cause whatever you don't do, another women will (true)

But don't get me wrong, don't think I'm forcing you, no

You know how it go we can take shit slow

Want you to know that you're a
Blessing [x6]

Yeah baby boy you're a
Blessing [x6]

Want you to know that you are a
Blessing [x6]

Yeah baby girl your a
Blessing [x6]

The way you walk you got it

The way you talk you got it

The way you smile you got it

And you don't take shit from nobody

The Next Morning

Cash

It's the morning after and Payton still hadn't awaken from her coma. I know my baby girl a fighter, she got this.

I'm still hurt about her getting an abortion, shit who wouldn't be this shit is tough but at this point I'm willing to put all of that behind us.

Right now my main focus is making sure Payton is straight after she pulls thru.

I got my boys searching the entire city looking for that bitch nigga Blaze. Ion want nobody getting any sleep until they've captured his ass and brought em back to me.

I want it to be a slow and painful death and the black room awaits.

After 30 minutes of being in a deep thought I got my shit together and headed towards the shower.

***

I arrived at the hospital 2 hrs later. I really don't wanna see Payton like this but I know she would want me by her side regardless.

"Yeah I'm here to visit Payton Carter" the big security guard handed me a paper.

"She's in room B206 second floor" he simply spoke. I could here martin on the tiny projector he had behind the desk.

I made my way towards the elevator. Once I hit the second floor I searched for Payton's room. I found it in no time.

Payton didn't share a room with nobody. That's how I want it to be. I sat in the chair on the side of the hospital bed.

Payton had so many wires connected to her. This shit is tearing me up inside to see her in this condition. She can't even breath on her own the machine is doing it for her.

"Look, I know I messed up I know I have and I am the one to blame for this shit. Look what I let happen to you. I fucked up" I took Payton's lifeless hand into mine.

"I swear I'll hate myself even more if you don't make it out of this. I know who did this to you and I know you probably wouldn't want me to go and do some dumb shit but I'm gon handle him best believe I got you. It's killing me to say but you can get that job you've been buggin me bout, it's sad it took for something like this too happen in order for me to let my women work."

I chuckled softly.

"When you wake up I wanna take you away from all this bullshit, we could go on that permanent vacation I've been talking about, yeah I'll make it all happen" tears started falling from my eyes hitting the sheets of the hospital bed on to Payton.