Chapter 13

Payton

I've been in 5 stores these past couple of hours and I still haven't found what I've been looking for. I'm not ever sure what I'm looking for.

I looked over at Cash who was sitting on the sued chair. Cash looked tired and he's been watching me try on numerous outfits.

"Baby, let's go to the Versace store." I suggested. Cash stood to his feet and wrapped his arms around me.

"Payton, when we get in there ya ass better be leaving with bags okay?" Cash was serious.

"Okay, I promise." I assured him and gave him a peck on his lips. He grabbed my ass.

As soon as we walked into the Versace store there was a beautiful marble floor and a crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the store where the Versace logo was.

A Persian women greeted us. She guided us to the sitting area and two men walked out with champaign.

"Welcome, I guaranteed that you'll leave this store satisfied with bags in your hands." We introduced ourselves.

I looked over at Cash and I can tell he was pleased to here those words leave her mouth.

"Champaign?" The men spoke. Cash turned it down but I took a glass and started sipping.

The Persian women had disappeared but it wasn't long before she had returned with two blond haired girls and they both pushed a clothing rack.

I admired the clothing for a few until my eyes landed on an all white jump suit.

The white jumpsuit had slits on the shoulders and the back was cut down the lower back.

"This is the one." I pointed to the jumpsuit. The women got excited as one of the blond hair girls took it off the rack.

"Payton follow me." The blond haired spoke and I did so.

I walked into the dressing room and came back out. I did a 360 and studied myself in the mirrors that were through out the entire store.

"You look stunning darling." The Persian women spoke and the two blonds gave me compliments as well.

I made eye contact with Cash and he couldn't keep his eyes off of me. I walked over to him.

"You like?" I questioned.

"You sure I can't just take it off of you right now?" He teased while winking at me. This boy is something else. I'm sure everyone in the store heard his ass too.

"You are something else." I said while placing my hand over his mouth.

I went to the dressing room to take the jumpsuit off. I walked out the dressing room and studied the shoes that they had displayed.

I saw a pair of heels that had gold straps around the ankle. I picked them up and looked over at Cash.

He gave me a head node, I loved them and so did he. I picked up an all gold Versace belt that had chains hanging from it.

I gave the items to the blond haired girls.

I took Cash by his hands and lead him to the Cash register. The lady behind the counter spoke.

"That'll be 4,500 please." Cash took out his black card to pay for my stuff.

"Why you over there cheesin and shit." He begin to smile also.

"Thank you baby." I said while kissing him on the cheeks, he looked at me.

"Payton you know I got you, it's nothin big head." He teased.

"Aye but listen, take the keys and go start up the car and I'll be right there." I listened to what he said and did so.

Cash

I needed Payton to go to the car so I could buy her a graduation present. After paying for Payton clothes and shit I called the jeweler over to show me what they had.

I was told to follow the elderly guy to the back room where they kept the jewelry.

"What do you see that suits you the best my friend." The elderly jeweler spoke. He was Persian like the women.

I studied the jewelry through the glass. I came across the medusa neckless.

"That's it man, take it out." The guy used a key to open up the glass box.

"Anything else." He suggested. I decided to get her the bracelet and ring just like the ones I have back home.

"Yeah, hand me the medusa bracelet and ring as well." The guy did so and I followed him back to the front.

I waited for the girl to ring up the jewelry. She was starring a lil too heard. I laughed at her and simply brushed it off.

"That'll be 1,990 dollars please." I took out my black card and paid for Payton's gift.

I can't wait to see the look on her face. I'm surprised she didn't ask to see what they had in the back cuz she's been asking about the medusa head and shit.

I left the store with about 5 bags in my hand. The shit I do for Payton I tell you boy. Anything for her big headed ass tho.

***

"What took you so long baby?" She questioned while I started up my jaguar.

I picked it up not too long ago. It's all white and it came out this year. Payton was begging me to drive it and I finally had let her take it for a spin the other day.

"I was discussing more deals, they'll be seeing us on a regular." I simply said as a cover up.

"That store gives me life." She squeezed her hands together while looking up.

"Your something else girl, now let's go get some to eat." She agreed with that.

I haven't attempted to have sex with Payton yet. I don't think she's ready for all of me just yet.

For the past two months I've been given Payton head. She loves when I lick on that kitty.

She hasn't been complaining about going all the way. I feel like we on the same page here.

I want her to know that I'm not just going to be fuckin around with her on that level without it having a meaning to it.

Shit, don't get me wrong.. I'm a nigga that got needs but I just feel something different with Payton. She ain't like them other bitches I've been dealing with.

As much as I wanna tear that cat up, I just can't.. not yet. I'm not gon pressure her. It'll happen soon tho.

I've been tryna warn her lil ass tho and she swear she knows how to take the dick. Yeah, we gon have to see about all that.