Chapter 4

*Authors POV*

About an hour later Payton was dressed and ready for her day to begin. Avery and Kaylin told her they'd be there shortly.

Payton still was thinking about Cash in fact she wanted to know where he was and what he was doing. Even tho Cash tried to play her she still was crazy about him.

Cash told her she was a youngin but she didn't give a fuck about age and she was up for the challenge. Payton found herself more attracted to older guys anyway.

Payton's phone started to ring and she was hoping it was her friends but instead it was Khalid.

Khalid was about 6'1 lightskin, grey eyes, plum pink lips, and also had a girlfriend.

Payton knew of this girlfriend but she simply didn't give a fuck. Khalid was constantly up Payton's ass. He spent more time chasing after Payton then his own girlfriend.

Little did Khalid know, Payton was ready to cut all ties with him and go about her business. The last thing Payton was worried about was getting caught up with someone and their girlfriend.

Payton has been in many fights because bitches always hating on her, she never lost a single fight. Payton didn't want to get any scares on her face unless she had to beat a bitch ass and it won't be over no nigga that's not hers.

"Yeah....Wassup?" An annoyed Payton answered the phone.

"Damn you have an attitude already.. Why it gotta be like that tho?" Payton took the phone away from her ear and rolled her eyes before placing it up to her ear again.

"Yeah it's like that.. What do you want.. I don't have all day Khalid." Payton was now impatient.

"You wanna take a ride wit me or not?" Payton had plans with her rides so she rejected his offer.

"No.. I have plans with my girls.." Khalid sighed and told her he'd pick her up tonight then.

"Alright I guess." Payton ended the phone call.

Payton agreed to see Khalid later on tonight and she figured this would be her opportunity to end all ties with his ass.

***

Payton, Avery, and Kaylin were all laid out on Payton's bedroom floor. Payton sat by the window charging her iPhone up before they left out.

All the girls decided they would head to the car show that was being hold at the local barbershop.

Payton's outfit was simple but cute as hell. She wore a neon green hooded dress that stopped at her mid thigh. She also wore a pair of white platform converse with an orange MCM handbag.

Payton wore her hair wavy and little to none makeup which only consist of lipgloss. Her beauty was natural and she kept it that way.

Avery wore a guns and roses muscle shirt with a pair of high waisted shorts that kind of showed her ass cheeks oh she wore her bread 11's.

Kaylin wore a pair of Adidas leggings with a cropped Adidas sweater which was grey, she matched it up with a pair of black and white Adidas.

All three of them looked stunning and for them to be only 18 they sure as hell had bodies like video vixens that you've seem in Rick Ross latest videos. Niggas were surly to be breaking their necks.

Payton decided to take the black range rover that her aunt left and gave her permission to drive when ever she want.

Payton remembered what her aunt said to her.

"Payton you can drive the range but I'll bus ass if you put one dent in my bitch ya heard?" Payton laughed but stressed to her that she was very responsible.

Several minutes later they all were on their way to the car show at "trill cutz".

Payton entered the parking lot and there were so many heads crowding the scene.