Chapter 20

*Colombia Trip*

It's 6oclock in the morning and Cash woke me up bright and early.

"Payton wake ya ass up." Cash took the covers off of me and slapped me on my ass. I growled and turned on my side.

"It's time to leave already?" I wined. I sat up in the bed, Cash was in a towel and he begin to dry his body off.

"Yeah, we have to be at the private jet in 2 hours, so c'mon." I slept in my bra and panties like always and I got up out the bed to take them off so I can shower.

"Alright, I'll be ready shortly." Cash nodded his head and I did my daily routine of cleansing myself.

***

We arrived at the station and Cash discussed something's to the pilot. Soon after we were on the jet.

We didn't eat before we caught flight because Cash told me it'll be food on the jet.

He didn't lie, there was breakfast set up on trays once we were settled. The breakfast consisted of French toast, bacon, eggs, mixed fruit and orange juice. The jet looked similar to the one in Tyler Perry's "Temptations" movie.

The jet took off and we arrived in Colombia in a few hours. Cash took me to get my first passport months before.

Cash told me that we'll be staying with his good friend Rafael Sanchez. He was now supplying Cash with all his drugs for now on.

I found out that Rafael has a wife and 3 kids. We drove to his house in the priciest sports car.

I looked out the window and my eyes landed on the Sanchez's home. There home was beautiful, it was right by the beach and it had 3 floors it was also gated in.

Cash got out the car and he took my hand and guided me to the gate entrance.

He pressed the red button and we were asked who we were and then the security guard buzzed us in.

There were 2 kids playing in the front yard with a soccer ball. One was a boy and the other was a lil girl.

Cash raised his hands up when he saw Rafael. Rafael had a bold head, was around his 40's, a lil over weight and he wore a very expensive suit it was all white.

On the side of him was a beautiful Colombian women who's hair was flowing in the wind, she also wore expensive attire. Yeah I'm guessing it's his wife Mariela.

They walked over to us and greeted us.

"Ah my frien... Cash, it's verry good to see you. Oh and who's this beautiful women." He said referring to me. I held my hand out but he kissed me on my cheek instead.

"This is my girlfriend Payton, Payton this is Rafael." Cash introduced us.

"This is my wife Mariela." Mariela made her way to me and she spoke.

"Hola! Welcome to our home, it's very nice to meet chu." Her accent was strong.

She said the same to Cash and then she took me by my hand.

"C'mon Payton I want you to meet my kids." She suggested and I did so as she grabbed my hands.

Cash

"Okay, les discuss bidness my frien, follow me." We both walked over to the back of the house.

He took a cigar out of his front pocket, he cut it and lit the cigar up. He turned back to me and offered me one but I shook my head no.

I'm hear to talk business.

"How much you offering me." I asked while placing my hands in my pocket.

"I'm going to break chu off with my biggest offer, that is only if you can handle it." He said while taking another puff from his cigar.

"I'm known for handling business, I never fail." I assured him.

"Dat is good, very good." He said while gripping on my shoulders.

"What exactly is your biggest offer?" I questioned.

"Ahh, I give chu 455 kilos today." I thought about it for a few seconds.

"So I'll be giving you 60,000 per kilo and I'll be making 3 million worth of cocaine per day." Rafael begin to laugh. That shit was nasty.

"Yes, my frien that is correct." He said while stepping on the cigar after taking one last pull.

"Okay, you got yourself a deal." We shook hands.

"Deal." He said while wrapping his arms around my shoulders. We walked back over to where Payton and Mariela was.

Payton was sitting at the table outside. We caught eye contact once she saw me walking towards them.

I gave her a head nod, signaling her that everything went as planned. She started to smile.

The rest of the day was smooth. This nigga Rafael house was tight and they treated us like family.

Soon I'll have a spot like this and won't have to worry about selling another drug. I'ma make it all happen just watch.