Chapter 43

Payton

I woke up the next morning and  I looked up only to see Cash at the foot of our king size bed. I wiggled my feet some as I looked at them. My feet were swollen and hadn't gone down yet, I pouted. Cash was too busy looking into his phone.

"Stop whining they gon go down before you know it." Cash walked over to my side of the bed and helped me out the bed. We walked side to side to the bathroom.

"Baby I know you told me not to worry about them but my feet fat as hell and I can't put my foot in any of my shoes. I'm out here looking like raspusha. Cash broke out into
laughter. I held both of my hands on my back.

"Baby you silly, stop stressing I'll rub them for you when I get back" Cash tried to kiss me but I threw a punch instead. He ducked from it and I missed.

"Keep playing with me and Ima lay that ass out. I was out of breath but I spoke no lie and Cash knew that already. We both started cracking up.

"You out of breath and only threw one punch.. Cmer. Cash wrapped his strong arms around my waist from the back planting kisses all over me. He made his way to my neck making my entire body shiver. I started to giggle because I'm so ticklish.

"Boy move let me get ready" I tried to pull away from Cash but that only made him get a tighter grip on me.

"You really wanna leave me" Cash begin to fake cry burying his face into my neck.

"Baby let me go for real I gotta pee" As soon as I said those words Cash let me go quick as fuck. I laughed and headed towards the bathroom.

"Oh yeah we can hold off on the house searching I wanna start the baby shower planning" a smile crept up on Cash face when he heard me say that.

"Word I'll call up a planner while you take your shower. Cash was now back by the bathroom door. I was in the mirror starring back at him through the mirror.

"You like the name Alani?" I asked Cash hoping he liked it. I bit my bottom lip waiting for his response.

"Yeah P that's pretty" Cash shook his head yes. I smiled inside and out.

"Okay I'll be ready in a few" I closed the door behind me and ran the shower. I have this feeling that everything will work out for the best.

The smell of breakfast invaded my nostrils. Me and Cash been taking turns cooking.. some days I can barely get out of the bed because of the baby.
I made my way downstairs dressed in all denim with a pair of indigo balenciaga sneakers. Cash was sitting at the kitchen table with his phone to his ear.
"You made my favorite I see". I grabbed a plate and admired the fluffy chocolate chip pancakes, smoked Italian sausages, eggs and strawberries.

He tapped his lap for me to sit. I did as he said. He used his free hand to hold my waist firmly. The conversation wasn't long. He hung the phone up and held me in his arms. I turned around to face him.

"That was Cindy the planner, she's good with baby showers n shit so I know Alani's welcoming is gonna be on some next shit". Cash lifted my shirt up and started talking to my belly. I love when he does this.

"You here that baby girl, daddy and mommy about to throw you the best baby shower". I giggled at the way Cash changed his voice. For a thug he definitely has a soft side.

"Are you coming too baby?" I questioned Cash hoping he would say yes. He took me by my hands and kissed both of them.

"I gotta go take care some business, you'll be good tho trust me Cindy a beast". With that last line he kissed me on my forehead.