Chapter 18

Payton

Lately everything has been going right and I can't get enough of Mekhi. He means everything to me and I'm in too deep with his ass.

I decided to stop at my house to see Princess. It's like I'm never home and I miss her silly ass.

I also wanted to tell her that I'll be moving in with Cash in the next couple of days. I don't know how she'll take it but I just hope everything goes well.

I unlocked the back door and I heard screaming coming from the living room.

I can't believe what I just walked into. Hell no this can't be happening right now.

I was starring at Princess being bent over by some Spanish dude. Why me, why me. I thought.

Princess heard the jingling of my keys and she jumped up so quick to cover herself up.

I just stood there in shock with my hands over my mouth.

The Spanish dude ran ass naked up the stairs. I couldn't help but to laugh at him.

"Payton.. Ooh I'm so sorry you had to see this. Oh my god I'm so embarrassed." She was now wrapping her silk robe around her exposed body.

"Yeah.. Wrong timing I guess." I said while getting up to get a bottle of water from the kitchen.

"You want a bottle of water, cuz you look like you need one." I teased.

"Payton..." Princess gasped while laughing. She walked in the kitchen and we both sat at the island.

"But, anyways.. I was just coming to talk to you.." Princess saw the look I had on my face so she knew It was serious.

"What is it P." She asked concerned.

I took a sip of my water and cleared my throat before I spoke.

"So.. I've decided that I should move in with Mekhi." Princess raised her eyebrow up and folded her arms up.

"And why is that.." She simply asked. I knew where she was going with this.

"Before you go off, let me just say that I'm not the same lil Payton running around with ponytails and bo bo's.. I've grown up a lot and I know how to take care of myself and responsibilities and moving in with Cash will be the next step into furthering our relationship..." Princess was listening but she wasn't done just yet.

"Well let me just say this, I understand all of that.. You're right, you are grown up and no longer a lil girl but are you positive you can handle the real world and be out on your own. I know Cash is taking good care of you but baby let me just say.. That money isn't going to last a life time and you can be in harms way now that everybody knows who's girl you are. I don't want anything happening to you Payton.. You know you mean the world to me and your uncle Raymond. Shit we would kill for you.. I don't want you out here living that fast life because it's the devils life. Do you hear me." Princess was now crying and holding on to my hands.

"Yes, Auntie I hear you but that's not going to change the fact that I've made my mind up already... I'm moving out." Princess was crying historically.

"Since you so grown and got life all planned out get the fuck out of my house.. GET OUT LEAVE." She augured. I looked at Princess in disbelief. Maybe Princess is right but I'll just have to find out for myself.

"Fine, I'm gone then." I was crying also and the tears kept flowing. My heart was heavy and my mind was all over the place.

"Wait, Payton.. Nooo baby.. I'm sorry come back here." Princess was right behind me and I slammed the door behind me.

Princess slid down with her back against the front door and started to cry some more. She had her hands over her chest.

I was in my car and I just sat in the drivers seat crying my eyes out. I took my hands and banged them against the stirring wheel.

"FUCKKKKKK." I yelled out

Will this be a choice that I'll regret making in my life or will it all be worth it. I hope I'm not making a mistake. Or I will truly regret this.

Who knew falling for Mekhi would put me thru so much. I never pictured myself with someone like him but my feelings are strong for him and I refuse to let anybody tell me other wise.

I started up my car and headed to the place I now call home. I almost forgot that Cash was taking me out for dinner.

I made my way in the house, up the stairs and saw a sleeping Cash. He was knocked out.

I woke him up out of his sleep by shaking his arm. He opened up his eyes and smiled immediately when he saw me.

"Payton, where you been?" He questioned while stretching out his arms to yawn. I sat beside him in the bed.

"I went home, I mean to Princess house to tell her that I was moving out." Cash stared to smile.

"You're moving in with me for good. Oh shit." He said while rubbing his hands over his waves. But then he noticed the sad look on my face.

"Yeah but.." I spoke softly while playing with my finger nails.

"But what? C'mon talk to me.. What else happen?" He was now sitting up in the bed.

"Me and Princess got into a big argument. She told me to get the fuck out since I'm so grown and got life all planned out.." I was now crying.

"Ayee, cmer stop crying Payton. Look at me." He held my chin in his hands.

"Look I got you. You don't have to want for shit and as long as I got it you got. You hear me." We both were staring directly into each other's eyes.

"Do you promise." I said wanting an honest answer.

"I promise.." He said while kissing me on my lips. We started to kiss some more then he spoke again.

"I love you Payton." Cash told me he loved me for the first time. My heart damn there skipped a beat. I held my head up from his chest and wiped the wet tears from my cheeks.

"Do you really mean it." I asked wanting answers.

"Hell yeah I mean it.. I love you with all I have Payton Carter." I had the biggest smile painted across my face.

"I love you too Mekhi." We both hugged.

"Ayee get ready, I'll be downstairs waiting for you." Cash stood up from the bed, grabbed his phone and headed downstairs.

I walked towards the bathroom and started the shower. Once I was out I grabbed the Versace bag that was lying towards the front of the bed on the couch.

I wore an all black dress that was see thru on the sides and a lil in between where my cleavage was.

I matched it up with a pair of Versace heels and my gold medusa neckless and bracelet that Cash got me for my graduation.

I examined myself in the mirror. I looked damn good but I was still feeling down. I'm going to enjoy my night and put all of that shit behind me for now.