Chapter 40

Part One Of Flash Back:

Payton

I sat up in the bed and watched a sleeping Cash. His chest raised up and down as he slept heavy. I looked down at the basketball I had for a stomach. I swear it's like I'm getting bigger every hour and not just by the days.

Suddenly I felt the urge that last nights pizza was coming right up my mouth. I took off to the bathroom slumping over the toilet. I hated this part of my pregnancy. I started crying wiping my mouth with the towel that was near by.

My emotions always get the best of me. I got up off the floor to wash my face and brush my teeth but as soon as I placed the tooth brush in my mouth I was running back over to the toilet. I started to cry some more.

I just sat on the cold marble floor of our bathroom sobbing. I thought for a second not to wake up Cash because he barley got any sleep the night before. I felt his strong arms grab me up. Too late I thought. He held me in his arms bridal style.

"Big ass baby." He said while kissing me on my forehead.

He placed me back in the bed and walked over to the other side and crawled in snaking his arms around me. I decided to turn on my back because I was uncomfortable lying on my side. I looked at my stomach and admired the fact that there's a baby girl growing inside of me. I felt her kicking inside of me and I smiled.

"Cash give me your hand." He turned over to face me.

"Huh" he groaned.

"The baby kicking" I protested while taking one of his hands and placing it on my belly.

I giggled at the sensation I felt in my stomach. Cash felt it too and it brought a big smile upon his face.

"It feels like butterflies in my stomach." I knew I was in love with my baby girl and she's not even here yet.

"Hey Daddies girl da da love you." Cashed kissed my belly and then buried his face in my neck. It wasn't long before he dozed off.

These past 7 months have been hell on earth. I have no idea how I'm able to carry this baby with all the stressing I've been doing. I can only thank God for that. It was crazy around Princess funeral some months back.

*Flash Back*

It was so dark I had no idea where the fuck I was. All I can see was the bright lights beaming from a car painted black like the night sky's. I sped my pace up trying to get away from the car. I knew damn well it was following me. I wanted to blend into the dark so bad but I couldn't run from the lights that were tracing my every move. I could feel the car getting closer to me. I was ready to make a run for it. The car came to a complete stop and I could hear the passenger step his hard timberland boots out the car. My heart was racing and my palms were sweating. I hauled ass down the dark street not knowing where I was running to. I was getting tired. I turned my back and I lost him. I leaned forward to catch my breath. I was in a dark ally way. I took my face from my hands and the man was right there.

"GET AWAY FROM ME" I screamed as the man came closer to me. I tried to make another run for it but he was quick to pull out the cold steele pistol. Before I could stop him he shot once.

POW

I screamed to the top of my lungs. I opened my eyes realizing it was just a dream, a nightmare to be exact.

Cash stopped whatever he was doing and ran back into the bed room. He took me into his arms. I let go my tears on to his shirt making it damp.

"Payton you good, didn't I tell you I'm not lettin nothin else happen to you." I cried some more.