Chapter 12

Cash

I was up way before Payton was. Last night was crazy. I thought I was doin the right thing by taking her out there. I didn't mean to hurt Payton that's the last thing I ever want to do.

Damn, I fucked up. I know I'm in the wrong and I have to get shit right.

I looked over at Payton, damn I'm one lucky nigga. I admired her curves and her beautiful face with a great mind to match, my girl was a dime piece and I wake up to her in the morning.

I left my bedroom and ran the shower water. I was in the shower for a while. I had a lot of shit on my mind. I didn't know how to approach the situation with Payton, whatever that's bothering her I wanna get to the bottom of.

I leaned into the the water placing my head under the shower head. I ran my hands over my head.

I got out wrapped the towel around my waist and made my way to my closet. I pulled out a pair of true religion sweats with a hoodie to match, it was red. I wore a pair of wheat timbs.

***

I left Payton upstairs and went to my office. I sat in my boss chair and unlocked my iPhone5s.

I called Rocko first to see what was up. The nigga called me twice last night.

"Yrrooo. Wats good Rock?" I questioned.

"Aye my man, ima need you to come talk to this nigga Q cuz he over here wilding saying somebody robbed him." The fuck, he tryna fuck up my money. I thought.

"How the fuck he let somebody rob him? he must have not been doin his fuckin job. I'll be around the way later on." I ended the phone call.

One thing I hate is when a motherfucker attempt to fuck up my operation. Fuckin up my operation fucks up my money. My money ain't to be played with and I don't deal with that shit too kindly.

I was pissed off. I just sat there in my office mad. I can't believe these niggas, whoever did this shit is goin to pay.

My phone started to vibrate and a message from Tyler popped up on my screen. The fuck she want.

Tyler is a pretty lightskin girl with green eyes. She's thick as hell and I was fuckin with her before Payton.

Tyler and I didn't meet eye to eye. I kicked her ass out once I found out she's been sleeping around with other niggas.

Flashback

Nico told me he's seen Tyler shopping with this nigga named Ricky. They were shopping and apparently they were kissing and groping on each other.

That shit had me on 1000 when I found that out. I decided that I will catch them both slipping the next day.

"Baby, I'll be back. I'm goin to visit my mother and I'll call you when I get there." She lied.

I simply waved her off as she walked out the front door. Moments later I was in the car with Nico and we were following behind her.

We made a stop, and she got out the car. Ricky walked over to her and they hugged and kissed for moments.

I couldn't stand to watch that shit any longer so I hopped out the passenger side.

I pulled my pistol out that was tucked and I was now standing over Ricky pistol whipping his bitch ass.

"You thought you was gon just be fuckin my girl and I wasn't gon find out huh?" I questioned him demanding answers.

"No, man I'm sorry... Ahhhh stop." I was fuckin his jaw up, rockin his face with my gun. I didn't have any remorse.