Chapter 35

Damien "Blaze"

Things weren't moving fast enough for a nigga like me. It was time I sped up this process. Jojo got all the basic info I need I'm just waiting on this bitch to come over so she could drop these addresses.

I sat at my desk in one of my many trap houses. It was going on noon. Her ass got 5 minutes to get here. I got a phone call.

Unknown Worker

-

-

-

-

"Boss"

"Wassup!?"

"Dis bitch tried to kill herself but luckily I bussed in the bathroom just in time to knock the gun out of her hand"

"How the fuck you let that shit happen? Didn't I say where ever she goes you go? Yo ass lucky I'm not standing by you cuz I'm ready to blow ya fucking head off."

Yeah he said that but she let me hit. I bussed a nut and I was knocked out. Who really turning down some pussy? Not my black ass! From the time I was sleep she snuck off and bought a gun.

"The shot was loud and I think the neighbors called the police I hear the sirens"

"BRING THAT BITCH TO ME AND CALL ME ONCE YOU PULL OFF"

"Let's go dumb ass" I was irritated with this bitch and Blaze too.

She was shaking with tears running down her face. I picked her up and tossed her over my shoulders.

"PUT ME DOWN MUTHFUCKA! LET ME GO BITCH" She yelled while hitting me on my back.

"Look bitch, if you scream one more time ima bust a cap in yo ass. Shut the fuck up and just corporate" she stopped all that kickin and fussing shit once I said that.

We left out the back and made it in the car just before the police showed up.

***

Soon as I pulled off I called Blaze like I was told to. He picked up on the first ring.

"Find a empty parking lot, once you do that pull over and ask her the addresses of Princess and Mondy"

"What if the bitch don't tell me?"

"THEN MAKE HER FUCKIN SPEAK UP"

"Ight bet"

"Don't hang up nigga, I'm staying on the phone."

I pulled over as soon as I spotted a empty parking lot. Hopped out the car and got in the back seat with her. I pulled out my silencer.

I placed the gun to her head. I put Blaze on speaker.

"Go ahead Boss"

"Give me the fucking addresses" she started to sob. I'm tired of all these sob stories.

"BITCH AINT NOBODY GOT NO SYMPATHY FOR YO ASS" Once Blaze said those words I slapped Jojo across the face with my gun. Blood splattered from her mouth.

"470 Helen Street for Princess and 1280 Pine Oak for Mondy" she was sniffing. She held her face in her hands.

"Bring her to my trap house now!" I ended the call and proceeded to get out the back seat to make my way to the driver seat but I was knocked upside my head by the cd case that was in my car.

It got blurry, I tried reaching for my gun but she was too quick and that knock upside my head was slowing me down.

I tried to grab at the door but she shot me twice in the head. Everything went black.

Jojo

As soon as I shot Blaze worker I dragged him out the car to put his lifeless body in the trunk. He was heavy but I was able to get him in the trunk.

I took off immediately, flying to Princess house. Since Mondy is on a business trip and he won't be home until next week. Thank God!

I made it to Princess house less then 25 minutes. My mind was filled with a bunch of what ifs like what if he beat me there? What if he already got Cash? This is all my fought. I hate myself.

I noticed Payton getting out her car heading towards Princess house. I got out the car and ran over to her.

"PAYTON" I hugged her and she looked at me like I had two heads.

"What happen to your face? Why are you bloody?" She started to worry she was concerned. I had to tell her the truth tho.

"Look, Torch has a twin brother Blaze and he wants revenge on Cash so he's on his way to kill you and Princess. His worker tried to kill me but I got away"

"How do you know all of this? You working for him?" She stepped back.

"No... I mean yes, he told me I had to or else I would die.. He was waving crack in my face and I couldn't resist"

"You fucking risk my life for crack.. YOU FUCKIN TRIFFING ASS BITCH HOW COULD YOU"

Princess came walking out the front door.

"What the hell is goin on ou-"

POW POW POW POW POW

Bullets were flying everywhere everything went black.